31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 31: Chen Bamei
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 31: Chen Bamei
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Jianhai's cousin's surname was Chen, and because she ranked eighth, she got the name Chen Bamei.

Don't think this name is casual, it's much better to call it than the older sisters above her. Because her eldest sister was the first child in the family, she barely got a decent name, Xinghua. But it didn't work from the second sister, from Zhao Di Pandi all the way down, to Lao Liulai Di, and finally a younger brother was recruited.

Because there is an elder brother above her, Chen Bamei didn't have the word Di in her name after she was born. But the Chen family has many daughters, and has a precious son in front of her. Her little daughter is not very valued at home. She doesn't have a serious name when she is four or five years old.

After calling it for a long time, Bamei became her name, and she did not change her account after logging in.

It is conceivable that in such a family, the son is a treasure, while the daughter is not even a grass.

Unlike her brother, who had the best food and best clothes since she was born, Chen Bamei drank gruel since she was a child, and wore old clothes that her brother had replaced with patches, even if they were of different genders.

When her brother went to school with her schoolbag on her back, Chen Bamei had already learned how to do laundry, cook, raise chickens and feed ducks. When she was a little older, when she was seven or eight years old, she started to earn work points like her sisters.

If it was just like this, Chen Bamei might not have run away from home. After all, in this era, most families have different sons and daughters.

It's just that most people, even if they prefer sons to daughters, will not disregard their daughter's life or death. At least in marriage, they will try to choose a better husband for their daughter.

But Chen Bamei's parents are not like this. The husband they choose for their daughter depends on the family situation at the time and the level of the betrothal gift.

If life at home was good at that time, and what was good here mainly depended on whether it could meet the needs of the precious son, and if the bride price was almost the same, they would also be willing to choose a decent husband for their daughter.

But if the family needed money at that time, they wouldn't be able to control that much. As long as the betrothal gift was high, it didn't matter whether the betrothed was good or bad, whether the healthy or the handicapped, they could all nod their heads.

Chen Bamei's six sisters, except for the first two sisters who were married because they were young and didn't have much money to spend when they said they were married, only her fourth sister was rejected by the team next door because of her good looks. The secretary's son was in love with him and was willing to pay a high betrothal gift, so he married well.

The remaining three sisters, one caught up with the baby pimple Xiaoshengchu, was married to a second marriage, and the old shígG Dujia caught up with the family to renovate the house, and was married to a lame man with inconvenient legs. Her sixth sister was the worst, saying that she wanted to go to the city when she was kissing her baby, but was married to a fool for the sake of her relationship.

Of course, Chen Bamei is not much better. Although she is not of marriageable age, who made the baby bump into a girl? For her son's dowry, Chen Bamei was married before she turned eighteen.

The other party's condition seems to be good on the surface, he comes from a cadre family, and he is also a regular worker in a state-owned factory. And she was not a few years older than Chen Bamei, only twenty-five. Although she had been married once, her previous marriage lasted only one year before her ex-wife died. The two had no children, which was similar to a first marriage.