51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 51: discuss
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 51: discuss
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Lin Wei's house saw Yang Yi, Liu Dan was taken aback.

Although she lives next door to Yang Yi, she has to go to work every day, cook when she gets home, and bathe and wash the children's clothes.

Therefore, although she and Yang Yi can meet each other every day, except on weekends, there is not much time to get together to talk.

Yang Yi is someone who doesn't like to complain. She will tell Lin Wei that it's because she's holding back. After the first time, there will be a second time, but this is only when facing Lin Wei. In front of other people, she is still used to maintaining the surface peace, even if she is sad, she will squeeze out a smile on her face.

Liu Dan looked at it and thought she didn't get a good night's rest. When she went out this morning, she told her to go to bed earlier at night and stay up late.

But when Lin Wei went to find Liu Dan just now, she was sitting alone in the Lin's yard, thinking about those things uncontrollably.

While Zong Shao was bathing the two children, he heard Liu Dan's cry when he came out to drink water, but he is a big man, so it's hard to coax him, otherwise people will see and think he made people cry.

And the two children are taking a bath, so it's not easy to call them out, so they just don't care.

So when Liu Dan walked into Lin Wei's yard, he saw Yang Yi's eyes were red and swollen, and the bottom of his eyes was dark. He immediately thought of what had just happened, pulled Lin Wei and asked in a low voice, "Xiao Yang told you about her mother-in-law. thing?"

Lin Wei nodded: "I did."

Liu Dan guessed and asked, "Then you called me here to persuade Xiao Yang?"

Lin Wei didn't hide it and said, "No, she wants to ask you to help find out if Qi Tao knows about these things."

Liu Dan is a smart person. As soon as he heard Lin Wei's words, he knew that what Grandma Yang Yi was doing behind his back must be more than what he saw. And these things have affected Yang Yi's couple, or her unilateral feelings towards Qi Tao.

At this moment, Liu Dan began to doubt his previous thoughts.

That's Qi Tao's mother, she is so sparring with her daughter-in-law behind her back, doesn't Qi Tao really know? If he knows but pretends not to know, what kind of life has Yang Yi lived through all these years?

Just thinking about it, Liu Dan felt a chill on his back, and immediately asked, "What should I do?"

"We'll talk about it later." Lin Wei said, walked to Yang Yi, took out a handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to her, "Wipe your tears."

Yang Yi thanked her, wiped away her tears and said, "I'll let you guys see a joke."

"It's all friends, what are you talking about." Liu Dan said angrily, thinking of seeing Yang Yi in the morning, she was still like no one, and couldn't help but say, "You're true, you usually talk a lot and do things neatly, why would you be cowardly in front of that old witch? already?"

Yang Yi heard the words and looked at Lin Wei, Lin Wei coughed lightly and said, "There are many people with mixed eyes, so be careful when you speak."

Liu Dan just wanted to say who was there, but as soon as he looked up and saw the empty Zhao's yard next door, he thought of Gao Xiulian's messing with Huang Linwei's work, and swallowed the words that came out of his mouth.