76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 76: go or stay
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 76: go or stay
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After arriving at the school on Monday, Lin Wei and Teacher Li started to register the scores. After registering the scores, they also calculated the students' personal rankings and the average scores of each subject.

There are three classes in Chinese, the highest score is Zhao Mei, she scored 95 points, two points are deducted for dictation of ancient poetry, two points are deducted for reading comprehension, and one point is deducted for reading pictures and composition.

In fact, in the second grade, it is not difficult to read pictures and write essays, and the requirements for the number of words are not high. It is almost enough to be able to describe the content of the pictures, but the teachers who mark the papers are always used to deducting points here.

Lin Wei had read it, and she didn't get full marks for reading pictures and writing throughout the second grade.

In addition to Zhao Mei and Lin Wei's two classes, there are nine people who have more than 90 points in the test. Among them, there are six more in the second class and four in the first class.

Don't think that the number is small, you must know that last year's final exam, grades 1, 2, and 3, only a handful of students scored 90 points, above 80 points are considered high scores, and the number of students with 60 to 70 points is mostly.

In this way, the average score of the primary schools in the military area also crushed Yaxian Primary School. In Yaxian Primary School, there are not many students who can get 70 points, and most of the students are below the pass line.

For example, the third class next door, this time only one student scored 90 points. There are not many students in the 80-90 range. Most of them are 60-70 points, and there are a dozen people who fail.

In the two classes that Lin Wei took, there were also those who failed, but they could be counted in one slap, and even if they failed, the score was not far from sixty.

Therefore, in the last round of the average score, the two classes that Lin Wei took, the class that was a little bit worse, the average score was also ten points higher than that of the third class.

In the past, teachers didn't care about the average score. First, the school did not distinguish between key classes and ordinary classes. Even if the scores were high and low, the difference was only a few points. Second, there was only one main teacher in the same grade. It doesn't matter, it can't test the level of teaching.

But this time is different. Because Mr. Chen suffered a fracture and was hospitalized, there are two Chinese teachers in the second grade. If the scores are similar, or the average score of the three classes is in the middle, it would be better, but the reality is not the case. Not only did the first and second classes pass the test Well, the average is still way ahead.

Although the Chinese teacher in Class 3 didn't have much thought about coming to the 2nd grade because she brought the 4th grade, but Lin Wei is a new teacher. Strictly speaking, she has only been teaching for more than a month, so the gap is a bit big.

As soon as the ranking came out, there was a lot of discussion in several offices.

Some said that Lin Wei was good at teaching, some said that an exam was nothing, and some suspected that Lin Wei could pass the test, but other teachers refuted these words as soon as they came out.

The midterm exams were all in the wrong grade, from question setting, to proctoring, to marking the exam papers. Lin Wei didn't know what was on the exam until she was ranked. How did she get through the exams?