96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 96: pen
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 96: pen
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Wei complained, but she still carefully prepared a birthday present for Zong Shao.

As for the birthday party, it was not as lively as the children. When the children were asked who they wanted to invite, they could still name Xiao Shi, Zong Shao was the only one who couldn't say a single name.

Well, in fact, he is not so miserable, mainly because he is older, he is not as lively as a child, and he is not a full year old.

He is an adult, and Lin Wei naturally lets him do whatever he wants to do on his birthday, so he focuses on gifts.

Zong Shaoke was more picky than the two children in terms of gifts. Lin Wei asked the children what they wanted, and they thought about it seriously. Later, I took them to the supply and marketing agency to pick gifts. They were not pretentious. They picked gifts generously. Except for the gifts that were obviously too expensive, Lin Wei didn't worry at all.

Zong Shao was much more annoying. When he gave Mingming Ruirui a gift, he also said that it was best to give the gift they liked, and suggested that they should choose it themselves. When it was his turn to prepare a gift for him, he changed his tone, saying that the gift must have a sense of mystery, so that there will be surprises.

Lin Wei heard it and said, "What if you don't like the gift I prepared?"

Zong Shao said generously: "No matter what kind of gift, as long as it is carefully prepared by you, I like it."

Lin Wei: "..." You have finished speaking the truth.

Worrying alone is worse than worrying about everyone else. Lin Wei decided to drag the two children into the water too. She called them to her side and said, "Dad's birthday is on the thirteenth of next month. Have you thought about what gift to give him?"

Mingming was shocked: "Are we still going to give Dad a gift?"

Lin Wei was even more shocked: "Dad and mother have prepared such a great gift for you together. When it's your father's birthday, don't you show it? Not only father's birthday, but mother's birthday, I also look forward to receiving your gifts." Coincidentally, their family's birthdays are all within two months.

"But, but we have no money." Mingming said pitifully.

Lin Wei said: "It doesn't matter, the gift is not expensive, but your heart. As long as you carefully prepare it, your parents will be happy without spending money."

Mingming was persuaded, and said with a wrinkled face, "Well, that's fine."

Rarity thought more and asked, "Did Mom and Dad have their birthdays together too?"

Lin Wei stretched out her finger, shook it and said, "Dad's birthday is in mid-May, and mom's birthday is in early June, so we won't be together."

"Then can my brother and I prepare gifts for Mom and Dad?" Rarity asked again.

Lin Wei looked at the two children in front of her heartily: "Mom and Dad worked so hard to pull you up, but you just want to get a gift from each of you on your birthday. You don't want to, do you want to be lazy?"

Although it is clear that Ruirui has a mature side that exceeds his peers, but after all, he is still young, and it is easy to fool occasionally.

Just like now, the two of them were so embarrassed by Lin Wei's question that they patted their chests and said, "Don't worry, Mom, I will definitely prepare gifts for you and Dad with special, special, and special care!"