1-5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 1: Bai Yueguang
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 1: Bai Yueguang
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before getting on the supply ship from Yangcheng to Yazhou Island, Lin Wei never thought that she would get seasick.

Her family lives by the riverside. When she was a child, she often took a boat with her mother to the other side of the river to play. At first, her mother would buy a seasickness pill before getting on the boat, but she never used it, and she stopped buying it later.

And when they came, they also took the ferry for half a day. From Shicheng to the provincial capital, it was faster to take the river road. At that time, she had nothing to do, and she could still hold the child after disembarking.

Who would have thought that not long after the boat started in the morning, Lin Wei started to vomit, and she didn't eat much at lunch and dinner, and she would be lying on the bed, hands and feet soft.

Thinking of going ashore tomorrow afternoon, Lin Wei couldn't help sighing.

"Still suffering?" asked Zong Shao, who came in from outside with two lunch boxes.

Lin Wei shook her head: "It's okay, where have you been?"

Zong Shao walked to the canopy bed where Lin Wei was lying, opened the lid of the aluminum lunch box, and said, "I see that you haven't eaten much for dinner, so I borrowed a pot from the cooking class to cook some porridge."

They were on a military supply ship, and the troops had strict military discipline. Unless there were special circumstances, food was not provided outside the three meals, and it was not acceptable to open a small stove to eat.

But Lin Wei was only a family member of the army, and it was the first time she went to sea. She was very seasick, so Zong Shao's borrowing a pot to cook for her was not discriminatory.

Lin Wei was really hungry. After vomiting for a day, all she vomited was sour water, and there was nothing in her stomach. But she had no appetite, and looked up lazily.

Knowing that she was uncomfortable, Zong Shao opened the lid and brought the lunch box to her, and showed her the porridge and pickled cucumber sticks in it, hoping to arouse her appetite.

The porridge is ordinary white porridge, which is not thick, but it is also not clear and watery. The pickled cucumber strips are green with a hint of yellow, and garnished with a little red pepper.

"Where did the pickled cucumber sticks come from?"

People in the Lingnan area are generally light in taste, and the food served on the supply ship also follows local tastes. She didn't see a single chili for lunch and dinner.

"It's also taken from the cooking class. It's usually eaten with porridge in the morning." Seeing Lin Wei's movement, Zong Shao took out a spoon from the table next to him and handed it to her along with the lunch box.

Lin Wei was not pretentious, she reached out and took the lunch box and spoon to eat.

After the porridge is cooked, let it dry for a while, and the temperature will be just right for drinking, and it will be very soft. The cucumber strips are as sour, spicy and crispy as Lin Wei imagined, just two words, porridge.

While she was drinking porridge, Zong Shao turned to look at the two brothers lying on the other bed.

Regardless of how young the brothers were, this was the first time they had taken a boat to go out. They were better than the mothers. None of the seasickness pills prepared for them were useless, and they all entered Lin Wei's stomach.