61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine SCDR » Chapter 61: cut
Seventy Couple’s Daily Routine Chapter 61: cut
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ever since she learned that Lin Wei has become a substitute teacher at a military district primary school, Gao Xiulian is not eating well and sleeping well, and she is always holding back her anger.

In fact, it wasn't the first time she felt this way.

In the past two years, whenever she saw those who joined the army later than her, but because of her high educational level, skipped her and entered a good unit, she always felt bored and unwilling.

But at that time, no matter how unwilling she was, she just thought about it in her heart and never thought about what to do.

until June this year.

On the first day Lin Wei went to the island, the two had a fight, so when Gao Xiulian learned that her household registration had not been settled, she decided to work in the hospital pharmacy, and she couldn't bear it any longer, and rushed to the military resettlement office. Yellowed her job.

If things ended here, Gao Xiulian might not hold such a grudge against Lin Wei, after all, she was considered a winner.

But Zong Shao told Zong Shao about this, causing their husband and wife to have a big fight, and Gao Xiulian was also slapped, becoming a laughing stock in the family area.

So in Gao Xiulian's place, things couldn't go away completely, and she began to regard Lin Wei as her own thorn in the flesh.

When Lin Wei is doing well, she is unhappy; when Lin Wei is not doing well, she is happy.

But so far, her unhappy time has doubled her happy time.

Although Gao Xiulian believed that Lin Wei couldn't compare to her in terms of man's ability or the number of children. But she also knew in her heart that Zhao Feng treated her not as much as Zong Shao treated Lin Wei. As for the child, Ruirui was clearly over three years old and could already recognize dozens of characters, and whether she was the eldest son or the youngest son, she was the last of the grade.

The girl's grades are not bad, but... a girl's film.

So when she first entered the state-run hotel, Gao Xiulian was very proud. Although her boys and children have their own shortcomings, there are also places where she is better than Lin Wei's husband and children. In addition, she has a job, and Lin Wei doesn't have a job, so she wins. .

Who would have thought that her job at the window didn't last long, so she was designed and transferred to the back kitchen. However, because of her high educational level, Lin Wei suddenly became a substitute teacher for the military primary school.

Although it was only a short-term job, Gao Xiulian comforted herself after learning about this incident, thinking that as soon as Teacher Chen was discharged from the hospital, Lin Wei would be kicked out of the school.

But every time she thinks about it, Gao Xiulian is still stuck in her throat, always wanting to mess up Lin Wei's work again.

It's just that when she found out about this, Lin Wei had been taking classes for a while, and the Military Relocation Office didn't take any action. It could be seen that Luo Shuzhi had acquiesced.

Gao Xiulian couldn't think of any other way to disturb Huang Linwei's work.

Until last Saturday, because she was too tired from work, Gao Xiulian lay down on a rattan chair when she got home. Although the living room and dining room of Zhao's family were very large, Zhao Feng didn't have the heart, and Gao Xiulian was reluctant to spend money, so her family didn't have a complete set like Lin Wei's. The wooden sofa, with only two rattan chairs, can barely lie down.