Is she is okay???

On next morning ..................
Namjoon'Pov
When I opened my eyes , Pickachu was not there I got scared that where was she??.....
I checked bathroom and balcony of the room but she was not there.....

: Pickachu... Pickachu , girl where are you???
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jin's pov
When I opened my eyes , baby beauty was not there I got scared that if she will never talk to me or she will just think that I am a pervert soo....
Baby beauty,where are you....

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jungkook's pov
I fell very uncomfortable , like somebody has taken my life and my peace , when I opened my eyes I get in shock that where is my peace my life my everything my baby bunny.....

_._._._._.__._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

V'pov
I was feeling like I am not full , like somebody has taken my other half or my soul just leaved my body ,.....
I opened my eyes and I was not there means my other half ,my soul ,my princess was not there I was afraid to lose her.... 

-----------------------------------------------

Namjoon'Pov
I got a message from Suga hyung that "we have to meet at the concert area ...
And everybody has arrived ... You also have to bring  Jin , Jungkook and V with you come fast....."
I forwarded the message to Jin , Jungkook and V and told them to come fast ,I thought may Pickachu will be there....

( The four members reach there , and get in shock)

Namjoon :( in mind ) , thank God , she is here , but she is looking normal and I am amazed that she can stand and walk properly .....after my that speed ..... Such a strong girl....... Is she is okay ?? Is the last night was my dream or what???

----------------------------------------

Jin:(in mind) I am very happy to see my girl alright but I am also in confusion that I can't even that much strong huh??
Well ,.... Seems she doesn't care about last night ....  Is she okay???

---------------------------------------------

Jungkook: ( in mind)I am not the devil daddy or the muscular bunny of armies ... Means really I have eaten baby bunny like a hungry and cruel man that she can't even able to stand and here she is dancing..... How??? Is she is okay??? Is she remember anything about last night??
Well , I know now that my baby bunny is strong so I can eat her well but after wedding...😏

------------------------------------------------

V:( in mind) wow! Princess I am impressed with your stamina....
Now I can be the real Taeyoung to you .... Last night I was slow and was your teddy ... But from next time I know what I have to be. 😏
Well why you don't have any questions or reaction  ?? Is she is okay??