JOONA

Jin's pov
I was just holding a glasse of champion suddenly a very sweet and heavenly voice comes to my ears it was that much relaxing that I just closed my eyes and feel the voice from my deep heart .......

The voice is my obsession and girl too who's voice was that.
She was one only the Queen of Vocals
Loona .

As I am the world wide handsome, she is also the world wide beauty I very obbessed with her and I love her more than anything. We have worked in Many kdramas and movies together that's why I am that much of attached to her.

Loona's pov
I just completed my singing and my eyes fall on a man who is continuously stareing at me from the beginning , his dark black eyes and his handsome face was giving butterflies in my stomach . He was giving me butterflies because he was Mr. Kim seok Jin the world wide handsome. I am the most savage girl of the k-pop industry.
Because minimum of male idols have crush on me but I know how to reject and i also don't give them importance that's why I am the savage one.

I don't know why my heart melts for him . It is gona be too hard for me to control my self while with him because when I saw him I don't know how my face start blushing it's gona be so really hard to spend a year with him in same house and in same room .

He came close to me and said:-
Jin: hey WWB , I mean my world wide beauty.
Loona : hii!
Jin: Tell me did you eat a box of chocolates or a sugar box.
Loona: No why?
Jin: you have a sweet voice so I thought you had ate a that much of sugar so I asked .
Loona : no ,no i don't well I will take it as a compliment right.
Jin : yah!
Loona: ohk so I will leave see you soon.
Jin: Soon means tomorrow and from tomorrow it will forever that is my promise.
Loona: uhh! You mean forever for 1 year.
Jin : no for life long
Loona : huh! Sorry
Jin : leave it byee
Loona: Byeee

What was that mr. WWH????
Forever ??? For lifelong????
What is your plan????

( She mumble in her mind )

😉 You know the rest right readers but I am promising you it has a twist.