Dark Nights part 2

Loona's POV
I was thinking about  what happening to me , means  whenever I use to close my eyes  all the dirty scenes of some movie start flashing in my eyes , and when I was opening my eyes . I saw a handsome and  hot man... and I don't why I just want him inside me tonight.....

Jin 's POV
I was carrying her in my arms  and going to place her on the  bed ..... Because  I was too  drunken soo , I was  going to leave , I fell some soft hands touching my hands and pulling me towards her, it was loona she was pulling me towards her , with her lust filled eyes.....

Jin:   baby beauty! What are doing??
Loona: yuppp ! I don't know!
Jin: means , you have drinked the alcohol right....
Loona: ummm yup!
Jin: soo , I have also drinked it soo leave me girl for your safety.....
Loona: hmm !!! Safety????? Which??? Type of ???? Safety???? huhhh???
Jin: yess , I am drunk and I just can't believe myself , so with me your body and your privacy is not save understandss...
Loona : yehhhh ( with that she get up and sit on the bed and touched her lips with him and said " who said I want any safety huh?"
Jin was shock but he get seduced in just 10 mins .......

And after that,,,,,,,
Jin: Baby girl you have to pay for it now .....
He removed her shirt and loona's dress and made his skin to touch hers properly.....
  After some time he removed her bra tooo and start kissing her collarbone and chest with his soft lips .....

When he was done with the upper part he slowly moved towards the downer region.... And slowly removed her pantys and spread her legs ......

Jin: Are you ready baby to ride huh??
        Now you will scream my name whole night....
Loona: ahh..
.
.
.
.
After that he start doing it , first two rounds he did it slowly but after two rounds he increased his speed making loona scream.....

After some time when they were done ......
Jin picks up loona and Clean her and made her wear the cloths loona was not asleep so remembering her dids some tears rolled down to her cheecks , Jin made her to sleep on his chest and start rubbing her back slowly making her comfortable.....
Slowly they felll asleep.......

Stay tuned for next part.......