MY baby beauty I am with you

Author ' s pov
Loona usually comes to a hiden side of han river.
Only loona knows the place and no body else , this was her favourite spot , whenever she is happy, angry or sad she use to come here only because this was the place where first time she met Bun Hong . She met her here when she camed Seoul from Australia first time.

Now let's continue the story..........................

Loona's POV
I am back to you mr.han ( she use to talk with river , like this)

Previously when I came to visit you I was happy but this time I am feeling the pain agai I just can't imagine this that I have to repeat those days again in my life

Previously when I came to visit you I was happy but this time I am feeling the pain agai I just can't imagine this that I have to repeat those days again in my life .
But we have to clear it out too.
( She was talking to the river and some drop of tears were rolled down)
No body knows about this place , huh......
I am the most savage and rude girl for the industry , but believe me I am not that a very beautiful and sweet girl is inside me who knows to talk good with only with them whom I am close too.......
I also want some one who understands me , yes soyaa unnie , Jennie and Lisa is there but still ...
I want a person who hugs me like no one..............

Jin' s pov
I know where my baby beauty will be right , I know everything about her every single thing .😕
When I reach near the spot where she usually use to come , I see a girl whose body shape is just like a goddess , her long hair is playing with the wind..
Her beautiful fair face , her red chicks and her eyes which are usually like pearls but this time the pearls are wet ......
Her tears were shining in the moon light
and the moon she making my moon 🌙 more beautiful..

But it was hurting too that my baby beauty was crying...
I decided to went her ........

Jin: Heyy! Baby beauty!
Loona: ( in shock) huh? ji- jinu you are here?
Jin: yup!
Loona : but how did you know about this place?
Jin: miss baby beauty I know everything about you 😉.
Loona:hmm?😦
*Jin goes closer to her and wipes her tears and give her a warm hug*
Jin: are you feeling uncomfortable?
Loona: hm-hm , noo😳
Jin: so stay here!
Loona: hmm ,
Jin: don't worry my baby beauty , I am always with you.
" Baby beauty I am with you''

Stay tuned for next part
...................bye
Bunnies will come in next part................