JENKOOK

Jennie's pov
A dumb man spilt juice on my dress I was just  walking towards the washroom with my head facing towards my dress and ground suddenly I bumped to a man and I slipped because I was wearing heel I was about to fall then the man hold my waist and pull me towards him and I can feel his hot breaths to my cheeck perfectly  he was Jungkook.

Jk : are you ok my bunny .?
Jennie: yes I-I am ok !
Jk: why are you looking at the ground?
Jennie: Somebody spilt juice on me ( with that he pulls me closer as he will kiss me)
Jk: : who dare to do that huh??
Jennie : leave it and leave me please everyone is looking at us.
Jk: (he woke from his anger sleep) hmm ohk?
Go and clean it .
I went to the bathroom.

Jungkook's pov
I don't why I start behaving I this when I was near her I know I love her and in her love I am purely blind we know eachother from last 5 years as we have worked in many kdramas and movies because this only I fall for her as I am the international playboy same as she is also a international playgirl.

God knows why I am that much attached to her and blind in her love...
But I am sure she will be mine
In a straight path or indirectly or on wrong path I will surely win her .

Jennie's pov
I was cleaning it and thinking that why suddenly kookie get in anger when I say about that man.

Is he also loves me .
I said also because I already fallen in love with him.
But God knows it is good or not to fall in love with a play boy.