Can I help you ?

They are getting ready......
In V and lisa' s room ..

V'pov
I was ready  in my black shirt and pants and waiting for my princess , she came out in a simple red frock , that was this

  V'povI was ready  in my black shirt and pants and waiting for my princess , she came out in a simple red frock , that was this

But I don't know why she was sticking with the wall and staring at me with her doe eyes, as she wants some help....

Lisa's POV
I am not able to close my zip properly and also , I can't able to hook my  bra , because my bra was strip less so , I also hooked it but when I was just trying to zip my dress the hook also get opened , and the worst thing was that I was standing in front of a boy .......
My heart was saying to ask for help but my mind was reminding me that he was man , ...........
I was holding my bra and the dress tightly with my one hand...

-
-
-
-

V:   Are you okay?
Lisa: yeh-yeahhh
V: Do want something huh?
Lisa: yess , noo
V: umm sorry!
Lisa: Umm , actually...
V: Yes princess you can tell to me I will help you don't be afraid of me..
Lisa: uhh- actually ( she explains him every thing )
After listening that v slowly starts walking towards her...
(Lisa in mind ), ohh God why he  is coming close to me huh?
V came close to her and remove her hand from back and made her stand in front of the mirror  .......
V: You can trust me Princess , My eyes will only on your eyes ohk ( they made an eye contact in mirror)
Lisa: hmm...
V:( hooking her bra) , when you are with me you don't need to be scared of your privacy ( he was whispering her)
( Now zipping her dress slowly)
You are not allowed to take help of other boys or your body is not allowed to touched by other boy or man other than me ohkk 😏
Lisa: hmm 😳

V kissed Lisa's shoulder and leave her ..
She was  standing and was just hypnotised by the moment.....
Lisa : why ??. Mr. Kim whom I am to you huh???
And what was that???

V in his mind " her back was soo soft , I really don't wanna hook her bra insted of that I just  want to tear every cloth on her and want to see her naked and want to admire the most hottest , sexiest girl in the world...
Goshhh.... I can't wait to her to be my wife and I Just can't wait for the night , ohhh godddd....

You can imagine yourself as Lisa and just imagine v hooking and zipping your clothes ......
For next part stay tuned......