Show time

They were ready as you all know what Lisa was wearing so here are only dresses of Yosoo, loona and Jennie
Yosoo wore this👇

They were ready as you all know what Lisa was wearing so here are only dresses of Yosoo, loona and JennieYosoo wore this👇

Loona wore this 👇

Jennie wore this👇

Jennie wore this👇

The theme was again rad and black , but it was because everyone knows that girls look hot in red and boys look hot in Black shirts

The theme was again rad and black , but it was because everyone knows that girls look hot in red and boys look hot in Black shirts. .....

Firstly BTS perfomed "Black Swan"
The host Mr.  John  welcomed them and say them to sit on there chairs and then announces ,
Here comes the Queens , First time in my show , the girla who comes in top 5 or you can say in top 4 in every race , like beauty , cuteness , hotness or sexiness..... The girls who were titled to have the most perfect and unique body are here , the dream girls ....
One ' n ' only SKY.....
With that sky start thier performance on" Reflection" , which  was one of the most savage songs of their new album...

After they finished the song Mr. Jhon and they greeted eachother and sky sit on their seats , Mr. Jhon asks some questions to BTS , and from SKY......
He asked only some dirty minded questions.....

Mr. Jhon: there is no one dirty minded than me..
Yosoo: ohh really!
Mr. Jhon : yehh!
Loona: uhh , I don't think soo .....
Mr. Jhon: ohk than, I made you laughed by my dirty mind lines now it's time for you all guys ohk
Jin: ohk

Mr.Jhon : This is a question for SKY , What is the main attraction of a man towards you....
Yosoo: umm? Behaviour...
Loona: Respect towards me or a woman...
Jennie: ummm? For me maybe body..
Mr. Jhon: ohhh yehh😂😂
Lisa: ummm ( she didn't say anything and just put her eyes down)
Mr.Jhon understands and start laughing hard , SKY and Mr. Jhon were laughing on lisa' s silent answer but BTS was not able to know what's happening because sky was sitting in front of them means there back was facing towards them so they didn't able to see Lisa's eyes.....
Lisa: I said nah! I can make you laugh...
Mr.Jhon: yehh ! Girl to you got me , now I can say I have a competitor 😂😂
Jimin: ummm what happened????
Mr.Jhon : Nothing broo......
Well Lisa with that are you sure ???
Lisa: what you think?😏😂no-- no not at all , for me it's eyes you know ...
Mr. Jhon: yehh!

After some time the show ended it was 8: 30 se they have to attaind a part to ......
They were enjoying the part with alcohol and Champaign , but sky was enjoying it with juice and food....( Sky didn't drink, they didn't like it also Lisa have alergy)
Sky was standing on  the bar table .....
A girl ordered  wine with viegra in it  and sky order some cocktail whose colour was same as wine and what happened that SKY  drinked the wine with viegra in it ......
HERE also sky have to share their room with THE FOUR MEMBERS OF BTS  and the worst thing was that they have given different hotel and hotel rooms .......
They were not going to live in the house....

When. Namjoon saw Yosoo was not looking well so he asked to BOA. And bring Yosoo to their hotel room ...
The other members also do that ......

And you know what was going to happen because of viegra 🌚🌚😏

Stay tuned......

Readers if you are not comfortable with the adult content so please don't read the the next four parts...
They contain some talks of s*x
I am not pro in writing this because I really don't know about that so if there will something missing imagine it yourself.....
I know how innocent we armies are🌚😉