NAMSOO

Note: the next three parts will also a separate couple one as this is namsoo

Namjoon' s pov
I was just admiring the beauti of Yosoo as she was looking a beautiful as hell in this red dresse she was just standing in front of me  but a very far Many boys like me has crush on her and now also looking her but the difference is I love her from my heart and soul and I have also seen in her eyes. The love for me .

Suddenly she took a step towards me  I was just shocked and was standing numb.

She camed closer and hand me a champion and Herself was having a glasse of juice , with smile she said HELLO joonie.

Namjoon : Hey Pikachu ( name given by Namjoon to Yosoo as they know each other for a long time and also worked together in many kdramas and movies.)
Yosoo: How r you?
Namjoon: Not fine? ( He stared at her and said this in his own world in which he can only see her.)
Yosoo: hmm! (She asked in shock)
Namjoon: I mean I am very much of fine .
Yosoo : ohk then enjoy the party see you soon.
Namjoon: Hmm ofc

Yosoo's pov
I just want to ran away from him I went to him because I don't know why he was stareing at me and smiled it gives me  butterflies in my stomach. I love him but I am scared what if he don't loves me or he will use me soo I am only excepting true love for me and my life I am soo soft to handle breakups and all thats why I didn't date any one till now plus I only love Namjoon. Ohhh God why I am getting this butterflies again.
How would I will spent these 365 days with him in same room ohh God save me..

Namjoon's pov
Ohh noo did she felt awkward because of me that I was stareing  her but what would I do I can't control my self .
It's gonna be hard to live with her in same room or in a same house.
I will propose her soon but what if she rejects me so.
These thoughts are just fuck . Ohh God save me........

Both of them love each other but have fear to be rejected by each other ...............