Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    That night, Pang Li didn't want to go back to He Xi's home, so Xu Lili, who was done to the end by a good man, took her home directly.

    She wasn't the kind of person who was in a bad mood and wanted the whole world to know the reason after drinking, so she was drunk, but she still didn't say a word to Xu Lili.

    But Xu Lili was quite discerning, she didn't need to ask any more questions, she also knew that this matter had something to do with He Xi, so she hurriedly made a favor and told He Xi about Pang Li's condition.

    After receiving a thank you from Hexi, Xu Lili felt that she had done the right thing.

    It's just that the next morning, the door was knocked loudly, as if someone was going to tear the door down with brute force.

    Xu Lili was very annoyed, she got up and was spinning in her head, she opened the door full of displeasure, and was pushed away by a group of bodyguard men in black clothes.

    Xu Lili immediately yelled: "What are you doing?!"

    A woman in a wheelchair appeared in front of her, her face with a half mask was hard to see clearly, but she was somewhat similar to Ayu.

    "Ayu?" Xu Lili asked confused and uncertain.

    Boss Jin didn't speak, his brows and eyes were full of madness and anxiety. Pang Li got up lazily, and couldn't help yawning when the man in black half pushed and half pressed her over.

    "What's the matter?" She squinted her eyes halfway, and when she saw Boss Jin, she was taken aback, and then looked at Xu Lili, "Why is she here?"

    Xu Lili said angrily, "You ask me, who do I ask?" ?” She took a plague god home, so she had to accept this disaster in the morning?

    But it is easy to ask God, but it is difficult to send God away.

    There was chaos in front of her eyes, Xu Lili thought to herself, fortunately the security of this community is good, otherwise she must be the headline today.

    But she changed her mind and thought, Boss Jin can appear here even if the security is good, and she doesn't know whether to be happy or smile wryly.

    Xu Lili was in a complicated state of mind, and Pang Li was not much better.

    "Hand over Ayu." Boss Jin said unceremoniously, "Where did you hide her?"

    Pang Li rolled his eyes, "Isn't she with you?"

    ——Wait.

    "Ayu is missing?"

    Boss Jin looked at Pang Li, the wheelchair handle in her hand was squeezed tightly by her, as if it could be broken in a moment.

    "Don't play tricks on me. Where is she?"

    Pang Li half-closed her eyes, observing Boss Jin, and the worries in her heart and eyes gradually began to emerge.

    "So, Ayu is missing."

    Boss Jin didn't believe anything that Pang Li didn't know. This woman is an actress, and she can play anything for her purpose.

    Now that he said he didn't know, he might not know how to laugh at her in his heart, right?

    As soon as her eyes moved, she wanted to make the strong men around her punish Pang Li. Pang Li backhanded Xu Lili's family's wine collection, holding a half-broken and sharp glass bottle in her hand, her eyes were fierce.