Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Pang Li was standing in the hotel bathroom at the moment, looking at the woman in the mirror, and fell silent.

    There are only two words in the original book's description of the appearance of this standard, vicious female supporting role: vase.

    Ever since, when Pang Li was reading the article, he hadn't seriously thought about how such a real person vase should be. It wasn't until now that she put herself here, stood in front of the mirror, and faced the woman in the mirror, only then did she realize that when she made her debut before crossing, the netizens scolded her for being a vase, she was really blind.

    Her white porcelain vase was just clear soup with little water, two eyes and one nose, at best it looked fresh and refined, not up to the standard of a vase at all.

    The vase in front of me is really broken when touched.

    The original owner was very good-looking, the kind of good-looking that would make people speechless at first glance.

    If you let an illiterate such as Pear praise her, she will only send four words: Damn, beauty.

    But if you let a person with a little bit of literary accomplishment praise her, then comparing with Xingyue Tianhe with all the beauty in the world, it is still a little inferior. She is like a limited version of the dreams of all girls who are caught in the beauty anxiety of the assembly line. After Pear came into her body, the original Barbie-like temperament became a bit complicated, and the charming and coldness in the eyes were intertwined. A 100% beauty has become a symbol of infinity, and just a single glance is enough to attract people to explore.

    Such a person is suitable for the screen.

    — stop.

    Pang Li warned herself that the entertainment industry is not good enough for her.

    A charter wife is her ultimate dream!

    With such determination, Pang Li left the bathroom and walked into the hotel room again. When she was about to lie on the bed and think about what to do in the future, she looked up and saw the cracks on the ceiling of the hotel and the hard-working spiders.

    Um.

    Enlightened.

    Such a hotel room is really not worthy of her beauty.

    Beauty should live in a castle!

    'Ding dong', a text message prompting credit card repayment came, shattering Pangli's sweet dream.

    wake up! The sum of her whole body is only tens of thousands of dollars now, and the most terrible thing is that the original owner of this beauty still has two credit cards, Huabei, Jingdong Baitiao, and Meituan to borrow money to be repaid.

    It was also the first time that Pang Li knew that Meituan was not only used to order takeout, but also to borrow money.

    It turns out that the charter wife will also live a life of repaying debts?

    Pang Li's yearning for the charter woman faded a bit.

    What to do next? Pang Li did not want to embark on the road of drama at all. Who wants to be a vicious supporting actress? She doesn't want to.

    Looking back on the past, the original owner graduated from a prestigious university, and although he became a 'married family' after graduation, he went to the UK to study for a master's degree for a year after getting married. However, his academic qualifications are amazing, his mind is empty, and he has nothing in his life except Qiao Yunshuang. Her love swallowed her up, and she fell into the night with herself.