Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Here, Pang Li is provoking her useless benefactor.

    Let's talk about it, let's talk about it, which benefactor can be so useless?

    It's fine if there isn't one female number one, but let her compete with Xiaosan on the same stage.

    Pang Li really wanted to kick He Xi, and ask her to study the 300-page "How to Be a Good Donor" first, and then show off in front of her. But when she got angry, Pang Li thought again, it seems that she did not let He Xi get any substantial return.

    Except for a few selfies from time to time, He Xi couldn't even get Pang Li's acting like a baby.

    Um.

    An unprofessional canary with a worthless donor.

    Big brother don't talk about second brother. Don't laugh at a hundred steps even at fifty steps. It's just half a catty.

    Forget it, let it go.

    If one day He Xi takes the initiative to touch her, Pang Li swears that she will definitely squeeze He Xi like a juicer.

    Oh, what she meant was to maximize the use value of He Xi.

    Let her straighten her chest, raise her head, and be an upright benefactor!

    On the other side, Gu Sangsang, who has an upright financial backer, searched for Pangli's name, and after learning about the Kuaishou short play she played, she downloaded the app and clicked on it with a delicate mood.

    After reading it, Gu Sangsang was a little angry.

    She didn't understand why there was such a lucky woman like Pang Li in this world? Just living so easily, even acting in a play, can get much more results than a person who works hard like her.

    She has been acting for so many years. The short promotional video of the new drama released by the company on Kuaishou a long time ago, even if it is bought for promotion and likes, is not comparable to the data of Pangli's short drama.

    Gu Sangsang clenched the phone so hard that she almost crushed it.

    Gu Sangsang forced himself to calm down.

    It doesn't matter. She told herself that at least she still had something that Pang Li would never get.

    That was Qiao Yunshuang's love.

    Thinking of this, Gu Sangsang's mood improved slightly. She looked at the phone screen, and Qiao Yunshuang sent a thoughtful question.

    Qiao Yunshuang: [Our Sangbao, how was the audition? ]

    Gu Sangsang tapped the edge of the phone, the right-angled edge design made the phone feel more angular, and the sharp-edged feel made her more sober.

    Pear has changed. Was this change brought about by leaving Qiao Yunshuang?

    Or is there another reason?

    Gu Sangsang bit her lower lip with her teeth too hard, her mouth covered with pink lipstick was pierced, and bright red blood flowed out. The smell of red rust filled her mouth.

    Gu Sangsang's mind went back and forth, and she finally made up her mind. Instead of replying to Qiao Yunshuang's news, she directly contacted Qiao Yunshuang's agent, and asked the driver to drive to the place where Qiao Yunshuang was shooting magazines today.

    When Gu Sangsang came, Qiao Yunshuang had just finished filming the first half of the magazine, and everyone was taking a break. There are many staff members in the shed, all from Qiao Yunshuang's team. So when Gu Sangsang came, everyone took it for granted. Some people keenly picked up the camera to take pictures and passed them on to the publicity team, preparing to remarket and promote "Qiao Yunshuang and Gu Sangsang's sweet love".