Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After all, Xu Weiran is such a anxious child, and it didn't take long for Pang Li to see it.

    This day, Pangli had just filmed a scene with Gu Sangsang that was almost the same. Finally, Gu Sangsang felt that he could do it again, so he stopped.

    When Pang Li doesn't give full play to control the audience, or even deliberately leaves room for Gu Sangsang, Gu Sangsang can show his performance.

    However, she regarded her own performance as the result of the system's trial in advance.

    Because after several scenes of filming, the eyes looking at Ping Li became arrogant and provocative.

    It's as if you have some trump card in your hand.

    When Pang Li saw it, he just thought it was funny.

    When the filming was over, Pang Li saw Xu Lili send her a letter when she got her mobile phone, saying that Xu Weiran was going to have someone rob Ayu's car on the way out of the recording studio and take her away by force.

    At first hearing such an outrageous thing, Pang Li wondered if this guy had taken too many drugs and his mind was out of order.

    Later, she thought about it again, for people like Xu Weiran who were born in Rome and stood on the clouds when they were born, she should have done a lot of things that simply and rudely ignored the laws and regulations.

    After receiving this news, it happened that Pang Li hadn't rehearsed for the next few days, so she asked for a leave of absence from the crew, saying that there was an event going out.

    Seeing that she had behaved well before, Zheng An agreed.

    He waved his hand and let her go.

    Gu Sangsang looked at the figure of Pang Li's nanny leaving in the car, feeling very anxious.

    However, Qiao Yunshuang was still greeting her on the phone.

    "Sangsang, how do you feel about filming?"

    "Did it go well?"

    "Did the director praise you?"

    Qiao Yunshuang felt that she was a good girlfriend. After she got angry with Gu Sangsang that day, she realized that she should adopt a policy now. .

    There are enemies outside, so don't panic inside. She and Gu Sangsang should at least stand on the same front. If Gu Sangsang thinks that she can enter the crew to compete with Pang Li, she should support her. So Qiao Yunshuang used all her patience to talk to her.

    But Gu Sangsang is not in the mood to respond to this now.

    All she can think about is the new way of imitating the strategy.

    After receiving Qiao Yunshuang's news, her first reaction was to ask the system if she could try to imitate Qiao Yunshuang's ability.

    Since Qiao Yunshuang is known as the actress and is so confident in her acting skills, her ability should be on par with Pang Li, right?

    Try it out. Gu Sangsang thought, she will give it a try.

    The system actually knew that all of this was a hoax, something that didn't exist, but in order to make the play wonderful, it said yes. Today happened to be Gu Sangsang's play, so Gu Sangsang wanted to practice it.

    The system lied to her that it was ok, and Gu Sangsang thought she got the buff.

    Full of confidence to act, the result was another round of scolding by Zheng An.