Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    This night is almost a face-slapping night that can be recorded in the history of domestic entertainment.

    The carnival netizens seemed to have completely forgotten the abuse and ridicule towards Pangli just now. After watching the official video, they immediately turned their word of mouth and the direction of the wind, and flocked to Gu Sangsang.

    Anyone with eyes can see the gap between Gu Sangsang and Pang Li in this kind of video. The former dresses up and performs in a mediocre and rigid way, even in the style of a Korean drama. And Pang Li, even wearing the simplest top and trousers, and a pair of flat shoes, can still hold the noble demeanor of the court princess. Even those who are not skilled enough in acting can see the difference in characterization between the two.

    Pang Li almost showed Princess Tianlan's coquettishness and arrogance in an expression of lowering her head and chuckling.

    Her grasp of the camera was also hotly discussed by movie and TV drama bloggers for a while, and it's hard to say that there is no Su Yao's handwriting. Even bloggers who have always only edited pictures of finished TV dramas and red carpet photos began to take screenshots of audition videos that were not clear enough frame by frame, and retouched Pear's beauty, which was blurry but still visible, like a fairy descending from heaven.

    She was attacked by everyone, and suddenly became the new darling of the Internet.

    Passerby 1: Who is this? Looks good.

    Passerby 2: I suddenly want to know who the patron of Pear is. I also want to have this kind of happiness of ancient kings.

    Passerby 3: Those who scold beautiful women have no conscience!

    All of a sudden, Pangli's microblog gained tens of thousands of followers.

    Even her behavior of refuting netizens who were displeased by everyone just now was regarded by the following people as a display of character. Under her sarcasm answers, countless people rushed over, leaving behind a row of hahahahahahahaha. Even the person who created the bot because he hated Ping Li deleted his account overnight and ran away. People who like Pear have created a pear language bot for her.

    And Gu Sangsang's fans are the biggest victims in this battle.

    Although Gu Sangsang's team and even the company where she and Qiao Yunshuang worked for the whole incident were connected, she herself did not take any direct action. However, the fans were guided, decided their opponents in some specious ambiguity, and attacked Pang Li in groups. Passers-by disliked the behavior of Gu Sangsang's fans, and took the opportunity to insult the fandom culture.

    But in just ten minutes, the trend of the Internet has changed dramatically.

    Capital has always turned hands into clouds and hands into rain. Many people think they are smart and have the ability to think independently, but they are just induced step by step, and they always respond to satisfy the higher-ups.

    Pang Li smiled mockingly.

    Ayu noticed her emotion, blinked, and asked her, "Pangli, are you unhappy?"

    Pangli shook his head, "I won, why are you unhappy."

    She clicked Gu Sangsang's smile Bo, the comment section is nothing more than what happened to her before.

    Pangli randomly selected some people who defended Gu Sangsang. These people had never scolded her, but because they liked Gu Sangsang, they were attacked by others. But what's wrong with them? They just fell in love with a fake product. They are attracted by these things, and they pay their youth and sincere love for it, but those who don't understand this want to crush and judge everything about them.