Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Trials begin.

    On this day, the news of the marriage just came.

    The little princess Tianlan couldn't believe this, as usual, she rushed into the emperor's bedroom and had a dispute with her father.

    In the end, the answers she got made her realize that her doting over the years was just a shield.

    This country needs such an arrogant princess, and this emperor also needs such a favored daughter.

    She was a target and part of the plan.

    Even the elder brother of the prince who was once looked down upon by her, perhaps secretly laughed at her when she was bullying him, so arrogant, but he was nothing more than a puppet.

    The little princess Tian Lan, who was devastated and hit hard, returned to her bedroom.

    The moonlight is like water, and the sky is lonely.

    The bedroom, which was once filled with all kinds of valuables, has now become like a prison. All those items that prove her power and wealth, and symbolize her father's love are like stones smashed into the heart of the little princess Tianlan, and everything proves over and over again how stupid she was in the past. people.

    Gold-carved jade Buddha statue, coral agate tree, luminous pearl hanging curtain, single-wood incense-shaped niche.

    pet?

    The little princess Tianlan destroyed all of them almost crazily, everything fell to the ground and made a complete noise. Her pain had no other way than to manifest itself in this broken space.

    All of today's events became the last blow to destroy the little princess Tianlan's psychological defense.

    The father and king she once believed in so much, and the identity she was so proud of, have all come to naught.

    Tired of smashing things, the little princess Tianlan directly picked up a jug of wine and sat at the gate of the palace. Her long skirt spread out and fell all over the floor.

    It was only at this time that she realized that she didn't have a friend to speak of, and now when she wanted to drink so much, she could only talk about her thoughts to the moon alone.

    The personal servant girl came to her side to bandage her fingertip that was accidentally cut just now.

    The two were silent for a while, and the only sound in the whole space was the sound of wine accidentally spilled on the ground.

    Perhaps when the wind blows, the rustling sound of the leaves can also be regarded as a response.

    The little princess Tianlan broke the silence.

    "Tell me, there should be many people who think I'm ridiculous." The little princess Tian Lan held up the jug, her eyes full of loneliness. When she raised her hand to drink the wine, her lips were stained with bitter water.

    "This wine is made of sweet-scented osmanthus." The little princess Tianlan said to herself, "Father said he likes the first sweet-scented osmanthus in the golden autumn season the most. I picked it for him. I started brewing it several years ago. I plan to give him a surprise this year. But I think, he probably never really wanted a gift from me? Or, what he wants now is not this jug of wine at all." "Hey, after talking so much

    , What can you understand?" Facing the maidservant's submissive silence, the little princess Tianlan sighed.

    The servant girl is ignorant of everything that happened today, facing her like this. The always proud little princess Tianlan showed a fragile smile.

After the divorce, I became the darling of the boss [wear books]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें