Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Let's get a divorce."

Before Pangli opened her eyes, she heard such a conversation in her ear.

--WTF? My wife wasn't married at all.

With anger in his arms, Pang Li struggled to open his eyes, which seemed to be covered with 520 heavy gold glue, and saw two women, or a woman and a little girl, looking down at her at the moment. The little girl hid in the woman's arms, her eyes were red, as if she had just cried.

A tearing pain came from the back of his head, and Pang Li frowned suddenly, confused. Could it be that she was forced into the room after she fell asleep reading a novel yesterday, broke her head and abducted her? It seems that her boring and smooth life finally ushered in an exciting moment. Pang Li was overjoyed, and immediately lowered her head to look at her clothes, but she didn't expect her sight to be blocked by two towers.

Um?

The kidnapper was so kind to help her with breast augmentation surgery?

"You-"

Where did you perform the operation on me?

Pang Li didn't say a complete sentence, just looked at the woman who was hugging the little girl and gave her a disgusted look, "Stop pestering me." "?

"

The woman seemed very resentful, as if accumulated over the years His resentment was waiting to be released with this mouthful, and he kept talking non-stop.

"I have done my best to you. After your family went bankrupt, I kept my marriage contract and married you. Over the years, I have never treated you badly. Didn't I? I told you a long time ago that I don't love you. We didn't have love before .Didn't you notice? We didn't have a common language before, and you don't know anything. You don't know how to do housework at home, and you don't know how to work when you go out." "It's all

because of you, not because of Sangsang. "

Pang Li, I hope my partner is someone who resonates with me in soul, not a vase."

"Okay, Yunshuang, don't be like this." The little girl who was hugged by the woman tugged at her sleeve, her wrinkled little face was still red, and said softly, "Sister Pang didn't do anything to me. That's it."

Pang Li sat on the ground, her brows could be said to be locked and locked.

Something is wrong.

The world is not right.

The woman named Yunshuang sighed when she heard this, "Sangsang, you should have told me earlier that she came to look for you. I will protect you." Then, the woman said to

Pang Li, "Pang Sang Li, let's get a divorce."

Oh. Pang Li, who had been watching the play for a long time, finally realized. I realized it.

She crossed over.

She transmigrated into the lily novel called "The Little Princess of the Queen" that she read before going to bed last night. The two heroines in the novel were Qiao Yunshuang and Gu Sangsang. The two fell in love because of the drama in a costume drama cooperation. But the relationship is not going well, because Qiao Yunshuang has a vicious and paranoid vase ex-wife.

The ex-wife grew up with Qiao Yunshuang since they were young. After graduating from university, the family went bankrupt and married Qiao Yunshuang as a full-time wife. After four years of marriage, the relationship between the two is unknown. After the divorce, the existence of the ex-wife made Qiao Yunshuang and Gu Sangsang's relationship road become bumpy. In order to break up Qiao Yunshuang and Gu Sangsang, the ex-wife was willing to commit herself to an industry boss to prevent them from being promoted in the entertainment industry.