Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    After recovering, He Xi looked at the woman who had suddenly switched roles in front of him, and his bored mood finally gave birth to some fun.

    I felt her slender white fingers stuck in my throat, and there was still a little wetness soaked in water. The wetness flowed down the chest and diffused into the pool.

    He Xi blinked, she didn't look like an imprisoned person at all, she still looked relaxed and at ease, as if Mount Tai collapsed in front of her eyes without changing her face.

    "If it's seduction, this trick is useless to me." Her voice was the same as hers, soft but cold in reality.

    "I'm not a masochist." He Xi chuckled, "I prefer this kind of seduction to this—"

    Her soft and light voice fell and floated on the water, creating ripples. Amid the sound of water, she almost escaped from Pangli's control at a strange and dexterous angle, focusing on the counterattack. She tore off the strap of her clothes and wrapped it around Pangli's hand. The silk ribbon had been soaked in water for too long, and it was moist and heavy. When it was tied around Pangli's wrist, there was a red mark.

    Pangli's skin is very delicate, like the first snow. And the moment when the red mark appeared so easily, it was a little shocking.

    Pang Li didn't know how all this happened. She felt that He Xi was like a boneless snake that entangled itself again after escaping from the hunter's control. This feeling of suffocation and inescapable feeling came over her face. The moment she was suppressed, she suddenly understood why the system gave Hexi the title of [Hell] difficulty.

    The dissatisfaction of being restrained made Pang Li feel angry. Her legs kicked around underwater, but He Xi pulled them away with her hands.

    "F*ck your mother." Pang Li cursed, "Let me go!"

    The cheongsam was originally slit, and the water was even more invisible, entering without hindrance.

    Shame filled her whole body, Pang Li blushed, and stared at He Xi fiercely.

    He Xi's face was a little morbidly pale, but on top of this paleness, it was stained with a bit of excited pink. She is like a dedicated teacher, her fingers are her teaching stick, and she patiently teaches Pang Li what is the real throat-sealing technique.

    "Like this, move your thumb back a little bit, and use your index finger harder to completely block my airway and give me enough suffocation." Hexi's fingers were sticky like a

    snake because they touched the water Cool to the touch.

    The moment when it was pressed hard on Pangli's neck, she really couldn't breathe, the pain came suddenly, but the pain woke her up.

    It was she who underestimated the enemy, that's why He Xi gained the upper hand.

    Let's say it again—

    Pang Li's eyes were shining brightly, like a cheetah in the dark night,

    just when she was about to fight back, a burst of electricity suddenly passed through her whole body.

    "Yeah." Pang Li realized that she was wrong, and quickly bit her lips, but the sound leaked out, fell into the water, and turned into an uncontrollable rouge on her body.

    Pang Li went limp.

    He Xi let her go, watched her fall into the water, and stubbornly tried to stand up by supporting the pool wall.