Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Xiaolin knew that her artist had a financial backer, but she didn't expect that she would be like this in front of the financial backer: she would post some indecent photos and say some nice things.

    Woohoo, the artist sister is so pitiful!

    She, Lin Xiaolin, must become the most powerful manager in the entertainment industry, so that Sister Pili no longer has to submit herself to a stinky man.

    --wrong.

    Lin Xiaolin suddenly reacted.

    At the end of sister Pangli's words, the one who called out was my sister.

    Lin Xiaolin's eyes widened, and he sneaked another look at Pangli several times.

    Her Ji Da was dying, she didn't even realize that such a real beauty Ji Lao was by her side!

    Pang Li threw the phone aside, turned around, saw Lin Xiaolin's strange expression, and immediately frowned.

    "Why? Haven't you ever seen a beautiful woman court a benefactor?"

    Lin Xiaolin choked on saliva. She coughed uncomfortably, and after thinking for a long time, she still asked very carefully, "Sister Pangli, you, do you like women?" In order to make amends for herself, Lin Xiaolin also explained very seriously, "I just think that as you My manager, I should have a general understanding of your basic situation, so as not to cause any misunderstandings when communicating with the outside world or publishing a draft." The

    long list of babbles made Pang Li's head hurt.

    She stroked Lin Xiaolin's hair affectionately.

    "My child, you are so naive."

    Not to mention her sexual orientation, Lin Xiaolin, as an aborigine in this world, really didn't realize that he lived in a lily novel?

    In a world where same-sex marriages are possible and movie queens dare to open their relationship with newcomers, whether she likes women or not doesn't seem to have much impact on the public relations crisis.

    She really wanted to remind Lin Xiaolin politely that women in Lily's novel rarely dislike women.

    It's a pity that the secret cannot be revealed, so Pang Li can only shut up.

    As for men or women?

    Pang Li felt that she didn't like people at all.

    ——This is not to say that she is a fetish or has other preferences, but that liking has never appeared in her world. She knows how to interpret this kind of emotion in film and television works. According to the theory of method, she can use her imagination to experience with subtle facial expressions or body language, and she has also seen touching or jumping love. But love never fell on her.

    She is always looking at everyone in the world with a critical eye.

    Look at their advantages, but also look at their disadvantages after the advantages.

    Occasionally, there will be a little heartbeat, for beauty, for a certain quality. But it's all fleeting. She has difficulty maintaining long-lasting, sincere affection for humans. No matter what gender.

    As for whether others have loved her? Pang Li didn't know.

    She knows she is not a people pleaser. Although she didn't care about it, it didn't prevent it from being a fact. Men think she is too strong, women think she is not strong enough. Fortunately, Pang Li was busy in the first half of her life trying to survive, and the second half of her life was busy making money, so she had no time to worry about her love.