Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    On the other end of the phone, Lin Xiaolin forced himself to wake up. She raised her hand and patted her face, making a crisp sound.

    People, don't be distracted by Pang Li's crazy words casually.

    People must learn to find their sober self.

    That's right!

    After cheering himself up again, Lin Xiaolin regained his sanity, and said to Pear on the other end of the phone vigorously, "Sister Pear, your comments on fans on Weibo have been hyped up by many people. Now The whole network knows that you are out."

    "How is it?"

    "Boss Xu came to ask me if you don't want to do this anymore."

    Xu Weiran, what kind of soy sauce did you come out for?

    Pang Li didn't sleep well yesterday, she yawned so sleepy, her eyes were stained with water. Pang Li asked casually, "So?"

    Hearing the sloppiness in her voice, Lin Xiaolin was a little anxious.

    "Miss Pangli, you don't know that CP is being fired in the circle now. If you come out so early, male celebrities probably won't look for you, and female celebrities won't dare to look for you. When we cooperate later , it’s hard to issue a draft!”

    “We’ve just started our business now, so it would be a pity to just cut off all possibilities like this!”

    “President Xu also said that before you do these things, you should consult Report to the company." Lin Xiaolin's voice became weaker and weaker, "She said you would bring trouble to the company."

    Pang Li didn't care about Xu Weiran's thoughts at all.

    She asked, "What about you?"

    "Huh?" Lin Xiaolin's mind was stuck.

    Pang Li said: "What do you think?"

    Although Lin Xiaolin is a waste in terms of connections, she is still a girl in the fan circle who has followed the stars. She knows some basic trends of the market and has people she knows in the fan circle. They are well aware of the most popular means of attracting fans nowadays.

    When Pang Li came out of the closet in such a reckless manner, almost all the easiest ways were cut off.

    So Lin Xiaolin said: "I also kind of agree with Mr. Xu's opinion, I think what she said is quite reasonable. It is still very important to fire CP in the current circle. It is difficult to find actors and stars who do not fire CP It’s nothing more than the difference between coming openly and coming secretly. Sister Pangli, if we are so decisive, will the road be difficult?”

    Pangli felt funny when he heard Lin Xiaolin’s worry.

    "So Kobayashi, you thought about asking me to be a male celebrity for CP?"

    "Don't you like women?" Pang Li asked.

    Lin Xiaolin scratched his head and said anxiously, "I like women, but that doesn't mean the whole world likes women." "Not necessarily."

    Pang Li thought, this is Baihewen, and everything is possible.

    Moreover.

    "Do you think I'm good-looking?"

    Faced with Pang Li's nagging and frequent questions, Lin Xiaolin said seriously, "I'm good-looking." Pang

    Li asked again, "Then do you think those men are good-looking?"