Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In the dark room, 10,000 shades of sunset red were engraved on the glass. Gu Sangsang sat on the bed, talking to the system in her mind.

    This is the third confirmation from the system.

    "Excuse me, do you really want to change the attack target and the attack mode?" the system said without emotion.

    Gu Sangsang nodded, "Of course."

    "Are you sure?"

    Gu Sangsang became impatient, "You can change it if you are told."

    If there is anything, Gu Sangsang heard a sigh from the system. Just when she wondered why the system sighed, she heard the system's prompt.

    "The target of the attack, change."

    "Qiao Yunshuang changed to Pear."

    There was a click, as if the gears of fate were turning, and it seemed to be imitating being gently twisted by someone. Gu Sangsang heard the sound and saw everything in front of him. are changing.

    Her eyes are full of anticipation, which carries her expectations for the upcoming film, using Pang Li's acting skills to enrich herself.

    Soon, Gu Sangsang thought frantically, soon she would be able to use Pang Li to defeat herself.

    The golden halo in front of his eyes flashed, and the world seemed to be spinning.

    Gu Sangsang sat where he was, waiting for the fate to come.

    One second...

    three seconds...

    ten seconds...

    she waited for a long time, only to see that on the strategy interface, the name of Ping Li had changed, and the strategy mode mentioned by the system before had not changed in any way.

    Gu Sangsang frowned, "System, change the strategy mode." She reminded her.

    The system didn't say a word, as if it didn't hear her voice.

    Gu Sangsang had a bad intuition in his heart.

    She was still about to say something, when she heard the urging people calling her, today's scene is about to start filming.

    Today is the main scene to be filmed. The princess played by Gu Sangsang mainly enters the climax of her own character and completes the scene. At the same time, it is also a difficult scene. It requires the actors to fully release their explosive power and show a real collapse.

    Gu Sangsang was in a panic, completely worried about the system's silence just now and the delay in changing the strategy mode. She faintly felt that she had overlooked something very important.

    After seeing Ping Li on the set, this anxiety and worry turned into anger and ambition to dominate others, especially the woman in front of me.

    Gu Sangsang's unreasonable hatred and jealousy towards Pangli stayed in her body for a long time.

    Gu Sangsang always thought that people probably have an aura that doesn't match, otherwise she wouldn't dislike Pangli no matter what. That was not pleasing to the eye before, and this is not pleasing to the eye now.

    Gu Sangsang walked up to Pangli, and when she thought that she had just opened the golden finger, she went to provoke her, "You will lose later.

    " Reading the script, silently reviewing and preparing.