Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    After the first day of filming, Pang Li's hotel room ushered in an unexpected person.

    At first, when the door was knocked, Pang Li thought it was Hexi who was coming, and wanted to stage some intense story with her on set. After thinking about it later, for such a serious person as He Xi, he probably thought it was bad to disturb her work the next day. Well, think about it carefully, after all, is she not attractive enough?

    Later, Pang Li thought it was Ayu who was being dragged to record the OST and came back halfway.

    When she finally opened the door, she was really surprised to see Xu Lili.

    "Mr. Xu, it's so late, what's the matter?"

    Xu Lili smiled gently, "I'm really sorry to disturb you so late, but there are some things that I really want to talk to Teacher Pangli. I don't know if you are free?"

    "No time." Pang Li said firmly.

    Xu Lili's face remained unchanged, she was still very kind, "It's an important thing."

    Pang Li smiled, "How important can it be?" She folded her arms and said bluntly, "Let me say first, I don't have that kind of thing." Experience is easy to exchange, you don’t need to come to me to pull alliances.”

    “If I say, it’s related to Ayu.” Xu Lili said with a smile, “She’s a very likable girl, Mr. Xu——” Pang

    Li His complexion changed, he glanced outside, dragged Xu Lili into the door, and closed the door.

    "What do you want to say." She tugged at Xu Lili's collar, "If you and Xu Weiran want to touch Ayu, Xu Lili, you will know what a lunatic is from today." The

    woman's eyes were fierce, with unstoppable killing intent.

    Xu Lili burst out laughing, even though she was being pulled by the neckline, she didn't panic at all.

    "Pangli, you're panicking." Xu Lili said, "If I wanted to do something to her, why did I tell you?"

    Pangli stared at Xu Lili for a while, then shook her off.

    Xu Lili tidied up her clothes, sat comfortably at the tea table in the hotel, and poured Pang Li a cup of tea.

    Pang Li said unhappily: "In the middle of the night, let people drink tea, do you want me to sleep?"

    Xu Lili laughed, "A Li, you are so cute."

    Pang Li was even more upset.

    "Woman, we don't know each other well."

    Xu Lili couldn't hide her smile, "We can get acquainted after today."

    Pang Li looked at Xu Lili's face, and thought of her obedient appearance in front of Xu Weiran, raised her eyebrows , "You want to fuck Xu Weiran." She concluded, "You want to pull me to fuck her together."

    Xu Lili nodded with satisfaction, "You sure read you right, you understand me very well. We are very compatible."

    "Fart" 儀Li said with disgust, "You are terrible."

    Pang Li is most afraid of people who can endure in his life.

    If you endure what ordinary people cannot bear, you will gain what ordinary people cannot obtain.

    Xu Lili didn't care about Pang Li's evaluation, she said quietly: "

    Do you want to hear a story?" Is it so hard for these people to speak? ?