Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The system Xiaohua's task completion notification sound announced to Pangli her victory. The gold coins obtained by completing the task finally deducted the debt of the system, and Pang Li no longer had to worry about suffering sudden electric shocks in the following time.

    The farce-like thing finally came to an end.

    Pang Li looked around and yawned.

    With a deflated purse, instead of going out to open a house by himself, it is better to rest at the benefactor's place.

    It doesn't matter even if it requires proper physical labor, it's a real gold and silver deal. He Xi looks good, but he doesn't know how to do it.

    Pang Li yawned again, eyes sparkling. She was quite self-aware and put her hand on the front button of her corset, and when she said goodbye lightly, the button was loosened, the metal touched the metal, and the moment the snow color was about to come out, He Xi seemed to be frightened, and quickly held her down hand.

    Um? scare?

    Pang Li felt insulted.

    It is a great honor for her to be exposed to the face of a big beauty like her! !

    Pang Li was furious, her pretty eyes were full of anger.

    "He Xi, what do you mean?"

    He Xi was very calm, her cold fingers touched the skin on Pang Li's chest, causing her to shiver uncontrollably. Goosebumps appeared on his shoulders, and Hexi saw it. She fastened the front button for Pangli as usual, and said in a flat tone, "Our relationship hasn't progressed to this point yet, so you don't have to do this." "I'm very happy that you have such self-awareness. But—"

    He Xi changed the subject, "Before that, I have some things that need to be clarified. I think we can wait until the contract is formally signed before proceeding, what do you think?"

    Pang Li: Hehe, go ahead.

    "I will regulate your contribution and the return I will give in the contract." Hexi rested his fingers on his chin, thinking, "Perhaps we need some other guarantees. I don't want you to be in such a relationship." There's no security there. You know, it's a deal. And a deal should be a contract."

    Seeing that the woman was going to talk a lot, Pang Li couldn't bear it anymore, moved a little bit, and fell directly on the sofa.

    "Of course, because my power and status are not equal to yours, so—" He Xi turned his head, but he didn't see the woman, he was stunned, and after searching, he saw the woman curled up on the sofa. The air conditioner was still turned on in the room, and she curled up between several crooked pillows, sleeping deeply.

    No makeup remover.

    He Xi looked at it for a long time, and seeing that the mascara was about to turn into fly legs, he really couldn't bear it.

    She brought the quilt over and threw it on the woman. Seeing the heavy quilt covering the woman, swallowing her whole. The little face was gone too. He Xi felt depressed, put down the disposable makeup remover wipes in his hand, squatted down, and smoothed the quilt for the woman bit by bit, ensuring that the warmth would wrap her, and her pretty face could be exposed cleanly .

    Looking at this face, He Xi was a little happy.

    She picked up the makeup remover wipes and wiped the obstructive makeup on Pang Li's face. This kind of makeup looks like Boss Jin's style.