♪First Day At Seoul International♪

Jungkook parked his Ferrari in the VIP parking lot of seoul International University. He looked beside him watching his baby chick clad in a white sweater with sweater paws and pink skirt biting his nails with two boba eyes.

Jungkook let out a tsk and swatted Jimins hands from his mouth. The latter looked at him with the same boba eyes melting his heart into a puddle.

It started with excited squeals and enthusiasm. Jimin was so hyper yesterday, selecting his outfit, arranging his books and baby pink bag for the most awaited day of his life. He was finally going to be studying in a prestigious institution.

Jimin had a one hour call of preparations with his bestfriend Nayeon where his husband was ignored badly. But it all ended in the morning. The older actually witnessed the enthusiastic chick suddenly deflating like a balloon. Jimin was scared.

After changing into his attire, he was contemplating his life decisions. But a stern stare from Jungkook and some encouraging words with a promised burger, Jimin was here finally.

"Weren't you so enthusiastic yesterday to goto your new College? Why looking like a scared rabbit now?"

With a sigh Jimin replied plucking at his skirt edges.
"There would be a lot of people here. I m from the village. I feel like I will be an outcast among them. And I m scared to introduce myself." Jungkook felt pity looking at his ball of fluff. He adjusted Jimins skirt and picked him up sitting him on Jungkooks lap.

"Think about the opportunities you get here. And you are not alone, Nayeon will be there with you. If it's too much tell them you are the spouse of Jeon Jungkook. That will shut their mouths." Jungkook cupped Jimins cheeks pressing a kiss on his forehead. Jimin pouted at him.

"No. I don't want unwanted attention by saying your name. I want to be a normal person in this college. They would treat me different if I say about your family. They would want autographs of dad. Ladies would ask about my husband. I don't want that." Jungkook grasped at the possessiveness Jimin showed on him. He liked when Jimin talks like that.

He grabbed Jimins hips tightly bringing him flat against his chest. Jungkooks eyes flashed something else watching the expanse of teenage boys at a far away distance.

"One more thing. What would you say if a boy ask you out?"

"I will say I m already taken. Married to the most handsome husband in Seoul." Jungkook liked that answer.

" You are mine Jimin. I wouldnt care about anything if it comes to you." Jimin was suddenly scared when Jungkook squeezed him harder. He saw Jungkooks jaw clenching along with his eyes having no emotions. He cupped his husband's cheeks with his small hands and pressed a light kiss over Jungkooks nose breaking Jungkooks thoughts. Jungkook grabbed Jimins neck into a heated kiss who whimpered by the sudden action. Jungkook practically swallowed Jimins mouth thinking about all those boys who could see his wife like this. It made him want to lock the smaller  inside his house away from the world. But Jimins happiness was everything to him, so Jeon Jungkook will have to swallow down his thoughts.

🌨️

If Jimin was scared for his first day, nayeon was not any better too. She was clinching onto Taehyung for dear life. They reached here in seoul at early morning and arranged Nayeons room before waiting for Jimin and Jungkook.

Hoseok had told nayeon to stay with them but Taehyung doesn't wanted his sister to be an inconvenience for the family. Keeping a distance was always nice.

While he was asking her if she took everything needed. Someone walked towards them and the familiar lavender scent in the air alerted Taehyungs senses that his love was near him.