♪Jeon Jungkook's Baby Chick♪

Jisoo and her friends took the soil that looked almost black in their hands. Testing it like Taehyung had told. It broke into a powder when she crushed it with her hands. These was the fertile soil that they uses for the vegetables here.

It was the fourth day here. Apart from the conversations here and there, jisoo haven't got a real chance to speak with Taehyung.

But she had seen that Jennie coming here almost every day to help Taehyung. She knows more than her about this farm and that fact itself is not sitting well with jisoo.

"I never thought I would have to touch dung for a field visit." Mina said gagging at her hands. She was already acting like a drama queen.

"Taking agriculture is not just a degree. It brings us close to our food chains. There is a farmer who works in soil for everythings you consume daily." Taehyung said with a blank stare being all serious suddenly. The girls gulped at his deep tone.

"now coming to the fertilizers....." Taehyung started explaining everything more in detail more than their agricultural professors had ever explained about their curriculum.

Jisoo admired the male from afar. He was everything he wished for in a male.

"How do you know everything about our syllabus?" When everyone was busy washing their hands and calling it a day after their adventures, jisoo asked with a curious face. Taehyung looked in her eyes before answering. Her insides flipped when he looked at her. He had that affect on her that could make her breathless in seconds.

"I have done this for almost four years, I practically know everything byheart." Taehyungs little smirk on the lips while talking brought a zoo inside her stomach.

"T-then you are doing an amazing job." Jisoo said without making eye contact with the man who was now taking his supplies inside the store.

"How is Jiminie doing there?" Jisoo broke into a smile when Taehyung initiated the conversation further. It was like she received a present.

"He is doing great. Oppa is really taking care of him."

"It's getting late go inside. I have a few more things to take care of."

" You always do that." Jisoo took the courage to speak this time. Everytime she starts a conversation, Taehyung had some excuses to break that conversation.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked in-between taking an axe to keep it inside the storage room. When jisoo was sure they were alone she got inside the storage room as well. It was a little dark in there. But it was mostly occupied with agricultural tools.

"I always feels like you don't like to talk to me. You always make it a quick conversation. I don't know why." She wondered. She found out Taehyung was not even looking at her now like a few moments ago.

"Its just your thought. Why would I break our conversation?"

"I don't know you tell me?" She bravely took a step towards the older who was standing there with his sweaty form. The inside of the storage room was hot and both were sweating from it.

"There is nothing to tell. Go before someone sees you here."

"What if I am not going?" She challenged further.