♪It Meant Everything♪

Taehyung was oblivious to the presence of jisoo inside his room. He opened his room and closed the door casually removing his Sweaty T shirt. Turning around he gasped in surprise seeing jisoo in his room.

She was wearing a soft yellow summer dress reaching her knees. Little tulips printed on its flowy sleeves. She was like a living dream.

"Yeah now you are playing with my insanity too. You are not only coming in my dreams but now giving me hallucinations too." Taehyung muttered under his breath and walked towards the cupboard where he keeps his clothes and towels.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jisoo asked with some difficulty. Because her throat was clogging up with all the emotions of not seeing the male for so long without uttering a word to each other. It was hell for her.

Taehyungs eyes widened midway between his walk towards the cupboard. Was she really here? The older slowly turned around to be met with her colourless face. She was looking at him with no sparkles in her eyes.

"You are really here?" Taehyung asked with a frown. His heart was beating out of his chest. She was really here. Lord knows how much he wanted to see her.

"Yes I am. What? You didn't wanted me here?" By the vibrations in her voice Taehyung knew she was holding in her tears. He sighed. Rubbing his face with his palm he walked towards her in steady steps.

"I didn't meant it like that. I was surprised. And you shouldn't have come to my room alone. What would others think?"

"I don't care about them. I need to know from your mouth that you don't feel anything for me." A tear rolled from her eyes looking at Taehyung. She walked towards him now being inches apart from each other.

" I missed you so much. It was like hell not talking to you or not being able to see you. Cause I know you are already in my heart. And I need to know if I am nothing to you."

" Jisoo." Taehyung said in a whisper holding her tear stained cheeks. He kissed her harder bringing her body impossibly close to him. Jisoo thread her fingers through his hair feeling so much better after being in his arms with his lips sealed on her. It felt like both were alive. He gently pulled away from her now swollen red lips and looked at her.

" It's not like that. We are two different people. Your family and mine are like the ocean and a small stream. I can't provide you with those luxuries jisoo. They won't even be expecting a boy like me for their daughter."

"you are talking nonsense. If two people fall in love nothing matters Taehyung. Unless you are not ready to fight. T-Tell me you don't want me then I will go back." She stuttered out with tears streaming from her eyes. The sight itself was something Taehyung never wanted to witness.

" T-tell me that night was nothing to you."

"No. No. Don't say like that. It was everything. I will never forget that night Jisoo." Both looked into each other's eyes that told how much they adored each other. Real passion radiating from those eyes.

"It was hell for me too. Everything I does after you went was all messed up. Couldn't concentrate on anything with the thoughts of you. And that night meant Everytime to me too. Don't know how much I tried to forget that night but I can't." Taehyung was again going to attach his mouth to Jisoo but the sudden foot steps had them jumping away from each other. Taehyung signaled Jisoo to walk towards the secret door inside his room. She quickly did just that before Jimin entered Taehyungs room.

Where is Jisoo noona?"

"Jiminie when did you came?" Taehyung asked showing surprise on his face.
The initial curious eyes of Jimins turned into a toothy smile.

"I came yesterday hyung. Jungkookie took me here to stay for a while. He is at my home too.How are you doing?"

" Oh that's nice.I m doing fine jiminah. And it's nice to here you are enjoying your married life too." Jimin shyly tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear.

" Did jisoo noona come here."

" She was with you? I haven't seen her." Taehyung acted clueless.

" She must be in the farm then." Jimin talked to himself. Taehyung let a relief sigh after he saw the smaller going out of his room.

His lips turning into a smile. He caressed his lips thinking about the kiss but  suddenly a body was thrown on him with full force. He fell on the bed with the other one. Jisoo pressed her lips on the older with her hands around Taehyungs neck. The latter giggled reciprocating her kiss just as wild as she was holding her waist in a tight hold. He finally felt complete.

🌨️

"Jiminah go to your husband. He is been sulking here that you didn't came for lunch." Namjoon said in a playful tone. Jimin rolled his eyes.

" I guess he didn't eat?" Jimin asked in an unamused tone. Namjoon nodded his head,watching Jimin with no surprise look on his face. Guess his best friend and now brother in law is a baby who sulks like this always. But when he was in school Jungkook wasn't like this. Jimin have changed his best friend real time. He have never seen Jungkook like this either with Irene too.

Jimin went inside his room to witness his husband playing a game aggressively on his phone. Even after Jimin entered the room Jungkook didn't look up from the phone.

Jimin straight went to Jungkook and straddled him on the bed where Jungkook was sitting.

"Why are you sulking my big baby. I heard you didn't eat?" Jimin asked grabbing Jungkooks phone from his hand and held his face like a baby.

"You completely forgot me when you reached your house."

"I told you I have a lot to show jisoo noona. And besides it's not everyday I get to see my village like old times." Jimin said in quite tone, looking at his painted nails with pouty lips. Jungkook felt defeated in front of Jimins pout.

"It's just that I missed you." Jimin scoffed at Jungkook.

"You go to your office at 8:30 and come back by 7 Jungkook, sometimes even more late. What do you think I would feel without you the whole day?"

Jungkook literally had no answer. Now that he was calculating his working hours, while Jimin was at home. He does miss Jimin but when he is so much into his work it gives him a distraction from missing home.

"M sorry." Jungkook hugged Jimin and squeezed him to his chest.

"Come you need to eat. I am sorry for leaving you alone. I thought you would have the company of Namjoon hyung." Jimin pecked Jungkooks lip ring feeling bad for the older.

"I am not mad that you left me. It's just that I want you always near me baby. I don't know how will I manage once you start going to college."

" You go to your office everyday kookie. Whats the difference?"

"It's different. In college you will be surrounded by thirsty hormone raging boys. And anyone would take a double check at this a*s." Jungkook gave a squeeze to jimins little booty. The latter looked at Jungkook speechless with a pink hue on his cheeks. The older was literally whining at him about people looking at his booty.

"You are unbelievable Kookie."

"I m serious Jimin. You are only mine to admire. Remember that. I can get very mad when it comes to you."

Jimin stood up from where he was sitting on Jungkooks lap. With a gulp the smaller walked towards the kitchen to bring their dinner. 

The smaller knew that Jungkook will become possessive once he goto college. Jimin don't even want to imagine what he would have to face in the future.
And Jimin didn't know that time the extend of how possessive Jungkook can get over him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...