♪Trait That Runs In The Family♪

Jisoo looked above her only to get her heart leaped out of her chest. It was Taehyung. The latter was surprised, jisoo can tell that when his eyes widened  after realising who he was holding close to his chest.

Taehyung realized only now that he was holding something so delicate in his hard hands.

Their chests were practically glued together. Breaths mingling with the cold night.

"What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep so just decided to walk for a bit." Taehyung was still looking at jisoo like he was in a transe. Her pink lips looked inviting suddenly, feeling like he wanted to taste it once. Just once.
Jisoo felt like he was going to kiss her too, and she waited. A strong desire churning inside her stomach. But Taehyung cleared his throat and stepped back.

"I -I thought you were some thief."

"You said there isn't any theft here."

"That was not to scare you all. There are still people who steal from my farm. I always have a watch over my cattles and chicken. Who knows if I will lose some numbers?" Taehyung said with a sheepish smile. Every single bit of this man was amusing to jisoo's eyes.

"They do?" Her eyes were sparkling under the moon light. Taehyung analyzed her face under that little light think that jisoo was still glowing.

"Hmmm. Not regularly. It was years ago. Now I have security cameras installed here." Jisoo looked above her to look for any camera's. And she found a few installed here and there. Technology had reached here too.
Something was bothering her for a long time and she wanted to ask this to Taehyung. But she was hesitant at the same time too.

"Jennie and you seem really close." She asked after a bit of thought side eyeing the older for his reaction. But Taehyung catched on to her tone. He knew how jisoo felt about him. This was not new to him. When he was still studying in university. There was countless times where he was proposed to. But he was not a man of relationships at that time. He did a couple of one night stands here and there whenever he felt too lonely.

"Yes. We where childhood friends. She is such a sweet heart. Always comes here and help grandma." Taehyung and jisoo started to walk back between their talks.
Jisoo was in deep thought. The girl was already bagging the grandma. Jennie is literally a competition for jisoo.

"You should get back inside. The night is chilly here. You will catch a cold. I have a few things to take care of." Taehyung cleared his throat and told. Jisoo was suddenly disappointed. The male had a way to shrink their exchange. With a mad pout on display, jisoo walked inside the house. But Taehyung looked at her retreating back without blinking his eyes. She was literally a distraction that consumed his thoughts and wavered his peace of mind.

🌨️

"Momma what about this one?" Jimin asked showing a satin material that looked a bit modest and at the same time stunning. Well ... Stunning on the mannequin.

Hobi walked towards his son in law, a Celine bag hanging on his right forearm.

They were shopping for Jungkooks cousines wedding. Jungkook had gone to Daegu for business. Jimin had for once tried to act like a matured wife by giving good byes to his husband positively without showing his duck face.