♪I Will Marry Him♪

"Taehyung will you marry my brother?"  The whole place had dead silence except for the murmurs coming from inside the church were people were waiting for the wedding. Taehyung stood there unresponsive.

"You are the only one I can think about now.  You will be good for my brother. I beg you. I-I will work for you in your land." Taehyung shook his head and held Namjoons hand.

"It's not that Namjoon. Jimin is a nice boy. Anybody would love to marry him.  but I can't. He is just like my Nayeon. I can't look at him in any different than her. Jimin is like my brother. Please understand." Namjoons hands soon dropped to his side. His last ray of hope was gone. Taehyung can't jump and say yes to this. Jimins life would be miserable. Because jimin was always like a brother to him.

Jungkook was standing there unable to provide anything looking at his soul mate. Jin looked at Jungkook for a second and walked to his side, holding his hand.

"Can you? Jungkook will you marry my Jiminie? " Jungkook stood like a stone not knowing what to say to Jins face. It was so broken.

"JIN! What are you telling? Do you know who is Jungkook? His position? We can't even match to them. Don't embarrass me and come here." Namjoon shut his eyes tightly, he felt bad for scolding Jin in front of everyone. But what Jin said was absurd to him. A multimillionaire marrying his brother? They could only  dream that.

"Then what are we supposed to do? Our Jimin doesn't have money, but he has a heart of gold. People would have died to marry him if he wasn't born here. A person's kindness comes first before money. We can tell everyone that this wedding is cancelled and take our brother  home. What is there to talk anyways?" Jin said through the tears. Jungkook was in an internal dilemma. He doesn't have time to think about what is right or what is wrong.  He shut his eyes tightly. When he saw everyone's slumped figure retreating back to the church. so he shouted.

"I will marry him."

Everyone stood there surprised. Namjoon was even more surprised. He can't agree to this. His friend who will get anyone is going to marry his brother? Namjoon had nothing to offer to Jungkook.

"Jungkook. Jin said it because of our pathetic state. You don't really have to do this. Your parents will not agree to this." Jin who turned around happily got his smile wiped off by Namjoons reply.

"No. I have decided. I will marry him. And don't worry about my parents. You just ask your brother if he is okay with this. Then I'm ready." Jin and Jimins mother were happy again. Jimin wouldn't be left with shame. That's what mattered to them. But Namjoon felt a the more pathetic for dragging Jungkook in to this. He could only bow and thank to Jungkook several times.

🌨️

"What do you mean by I have to marry hyungs friend? It's already a lot to take in just thinking that idiot Sejin left me to marry someone. Now I have to marry someone who I don't even know."

"You know him Jimin. He is Namjoons friend. He is a nice guy. If he isn't, why would he stick to your brother all these years." Jin tried to make Jimin understand.

"But Jinnie. I don't want a marriage now. They are wealthy people like hyung said.  I'm scared." Jimin was genuinely scared. He have never been to city. He don't know anything other than his village. He will be terrified. Also what would Jungkooks family think about this whole marriage? They would never accept someone like him in a million years.

"They will accept my wife, no matter what he is or where is he from. My parents will support me in my every decision." Jungkook said from the doorway with determination. Jimin blushed seeing Jungkook at the doorway, looking at him straight. It brought tingles to his body. He ignored the feeling at the moment.

"See I told you. Come with me." Jin said to Jimin holding Jimins face lovingly. Jimin thought for a while and nodded.  He let out a sigh following Jin.

🌨️

Jungkook never thought this morning when he was taking his flight, he was going for his own wedding. Now he was standing at the altar waiting for his instant bride. What a day.

People sitting around were not easy to calm when Namjoon told them the whole ordeal. They took a while to digest everything. Some even left the church soon hearing Namjoon. But Namjoon didn't mind them, he had only one focus. Jimin getting married.

Soon the doors opened and in came Jimin with his hand wrapped around Namjoons hand.

Now that Jungkook was actually analyzing his soon to be wife in that pretty gown, he couldn't help but say gorgeous in his mind. Jimin didn't look up. He looked at the ground the whole time when he was walking. Thank God he didn't fall. He was nervous to the core. The one he was calling snack was standing at the altar to take his hand.

Namjoon gave Jimins hand to Jungkook. Jungkooks mind screamed soft looking at the small hand in his palm. It was smooth and chubby. Jungkook had a sudden thought to squeeze it. But he calmed his mind, waiting for the next thing.

"You may kiss the bride now." Jimin flinched in tiny hearing it. He didn't know when they finished their wows. Jimin was even more nervous now. It was his first kiss. He squeezed the bouquet in his hand to death. Not that he didn't do it already.

Jungkook held his chin making Jimin to look at him just for him to look down. Jungkook thought it was cute. Jungkook uttered a small relax and pecked the corner of jimins lips. He soon regretted his action not because he saw his wife turning red. But for losing the chance to feel those plump lips. If the corner did a magic what would the whole lips do. Jungkook wondered in his mind. But soon broke from it when he wondered about the situation. He is married. Like in seconds, his marriage was decided. God his mom was going to kill him.

At the same time Jimin had a whole bunch of butterflies buzzing inside his stomach. He wanted to puke due to the whole situation.

They turned to the audience. Jin and namjoon watched them with tears in their eyes. Beomgyu jumped around chanting uncle kissed Jiminie and Jimin felt an urge to smack his nephews head just like always.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...

*Sigh*

Chick got married to Jungkook. Now what?