♪A Soiled 'N Spoiled Chick♪

Jungkook and Namjoon walked towards a two story house that stood out in the western side of kayomi village where Jimins house was situated. A few small houses scattered here and there. Jungkook can see the smoke rising from their chimneys.

It's like a wonder for Jungkook that the people here still uses fire hearths for cooking. Even Jimins house has one. His thoughts abruptly wandering towards a particular chick. The chick had happily went out with nayeon this morning and it's already afternoon. He wonders were the male is now.

"This is that man's house. I don't even want to step foot in their house after betraying my Minnie Jungkook. It's only because of you Jungkookah."

"You can't always live like his mere employer Namjoon. Like I said I'm doing this for my Minnie."

" Does he know anything about this?" Namjoon knocked twice on the wooden door waiting for someone to open the door.

"No. We can tell him after I clear everything."

A lady specifically sejins mother opened the door and frowned at Namjoon.  It's a fact that the Lee's doesn't like Namjoon much. In the past Namjoons father had a little clash with the Lee's. Even  Sejins grandfather was afraid of the man.

His father was a man of morals. He always stood for the poor. people admired him until he lost his life so early. It was a major hit to Namjoon and his family.

"We are here to see Sungwoon."

"They are here to see you." The lady said turning her back looking at the figure of Sungwoon sitting on a wooden couch in their living room.

"Oh! what a surprise Namjoon. How are you? And who is this?"  Namjoon and Jungkook got inside the house to be met with not only Sungwoon but the greatest betrayer Sejin too.

Jungkook definitely had an idea of who the other male was even though he haven't seen Sejin face to face.

His wife stood behind him with an open mouth looking at the handsome male in their living room. Jungkook radiated an aura that would make any breathing man fall for him. His grey hoodie's sleeve's where rolled till his elbows showing his inked arms on display. She bit her lips looking at the ring the other male wore on his lips. And it was like she had a hot splash when Jungkook sat on the couch in a manspread. But the male had his undivided attention on Sejin and Sungwoon. He wanted to discuss the matter at hand.

"This is Jimins husband. CEO of Jeon's LeVasta hotels and restaurants." The mans eyes widened dramatically. He didn't expect things to turn out like this. He definitely wanted Namjoon to get humiliated by ruining Jimins marriage. But never had he thought that it would be a slap to his own face.

"Oh! So you were the one who had to take up the burden. I m really sorry for you." Sejin said with a bit of sarcasm. Jungkooks hands clenched at his side.
" I didn't take up some burden Mr.Sejin. Instead I got the most beautiful boy I have ever laid eyes on as my wife. I definitely would break some bones, if that beauty even shed a tear. I m glad that he didn't end up with some scumbag . Yes and right now I m here to buy Namjoon's land for a reasonable price." Sejin understood who Jungkook was referring, he was about to charge at him but his wife held him in place.

Sungwoon chuckled suddenly. No way he was going to give it back to the other male as they won the case recently.
But Jungkook won't be going back without an agreement on this.

"Oh so you have brought your CEO brother in law to get back your land Namjoon? Is this the last resort?"

"I can always re open the case and make you pay for every single things you have done to their family. And don't try me. My name is enough to get me everything you own. So think about it. Give me a fair price and I will buy it. I m planning to buy the land around it too. So by the end of this day I want you to tell me a price. And by price I meant the exact amount that can be bargained for this land, not anymore and not any less." Namjoon smirked seeing the cold sweat breaking on the man's forehead.