♪Chick's Hot Hubby!♪

Jimin walked towards the pond near their home which was a few meters away under the shade of a big mango tree. Hoping to see tottu if he is resting near the bank.
The water was clear, he wanted to put his legs inside it and feel the cold of it.

Suddenly he saw something jump on to the bank of the pond startling him. On the bank was a big giant turbid coloured frog resting on a flat Rock. it was almost the size of a big giant watermelon. Jimins pupils dilated with fear. He tried to grab on to something when his legs slipped on the slippery rock. The big giant frog from the pond was about to grab his legs.

Jimin tried to lift his leg but he couldn't, he tried to reach for something but he felt like a rope was tied around him. His body felt like it was heavy. He groaned trying to move. His eyebrows twitching and frowning.

The ugly frog jumped and Jimin screamed.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Jungkook jumped from his sleep being high alert and looked at Jimin worryingly.

"What happened baby? What is it? What is it? Tell me." The smaller was sweating so much and Jungkook got really worried suddenly.

"I-I saw a dream. A big ugly frog. He was near the pond where tottu is. It tried to jump on me." Jimin said in a small voice. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh at that. He was really scared for a second there.

"It's just a dream baby. It's alright I am here."

"I felt like I can't move a muscle." Jimin said thinking about the situation and his cute face turned into a frown. He looked at his body and saw a tattooed arm tightly wrapped around him like a burrito. He glared at the arm and next at Jungkook.

"It's because of you that I couldn't escape you idiot."

"IS JIMINIE OKAY JUNGKOOK!" A new voice came from the door and both the male's looked at the door.

"Yes, he just saw a bad dream." Jungkook yelled back. It was early in the morning. Telling by the voice it was probably Jin at the door.

It was too cold, Jungkook had the smaller on his body like a second skin.

"Now tell me. How did I became the reason why that ugly frog almost got you?" Jungkook glared back this time.

"Because you were having a choke hold on me that I couldn't move a single muscle. See you have me strapped in place with your giant arm." Even though the older didn't accept that, but he loosened his grip a little bit when he realized he was squeezing the younger on to him.

"It's not like you aren't liking it or anything.... What? Why are you glaring at me?" Jungkook asked after sometimes when Jimin wasn't responding but glaring at him.

"I told you to not touch me while we are at my home. Yet you seduced me yesterday. Do you know how hard it was for me to- to-...." Jimin was finding it difficult to utter those words while his cheeks were flaming.

"To not scream." Jungkook completed his sentence and the smaller hid his face inside the blanket all red.

"Kookie~" the smaller whined from inside the blanket. Jungkook hovered over the blanket ball and gently took the blanket little by little from the smallers hold. Two does eyes peeked out of the blanket and looked at Jungkook.

He gave a gentle kiss to the latter's forehead and then to the two soft cheeks and his cute button nose.

"My pretty pink baby." Jimin giggled sweetly showing his crooked teeth. But he gasped when he saw the bite mark over Jungkooks left shoulder. It was like a vampire had attacked him the previous night. It was pink and looked painful.

"Did I bite you yesterday. I m sorry." Jimin pouted out. But the older only chuckled and hugged the smaller close.

"It's alright. I like when you get all wild."