♪To Seoul♪

Jimin and Jungkook was sitting inside Namjoons house with the other family members including Nayeon and Taehyung. Every guests went home after the wedding was over. Jimin and Jungkook was sitting together awkwardly not knowing how to interact with each other. Jimin sat there still wearing  his wedding gown.

"Jungkook. Son. You don't know how much we are thankful to you from the bottom of our hearts. You gave a new life for my Jimin. I would always be greatful to you son." Jimins mother said grabbing Jungkooks hand in her hold. The boy was suddenly taken aback by the gesture. Jin agreed with her nodding his head.

"I don't know how to repay you jungkookah for everything. I am sorry, it had to be like this."

" Don't talk like that namjoonah. Even if it is unexpected I had already accepted Jimin as my wife. I will take care of him." Jimin blushed near him. He felt a little relieved after hearing his husband. Jimin couldn't believe he was married to the one sitting beside him. They still had to exchange rings, because Jungkook said he won't make Jimin wear the ring that was expected to be given by Sejin. He said he will buy him one from Seoul. But right now he was wearing one of Jungkooks expensive rings which was of course big for his hand. So right after wedding Jin put that ring on a chain and made Jimin wear it.

"Not everyone at your age do something like this Jungkook. Namjoon is blessed to have a friend like you. Jimin is like Nayeon for me." Nayeon was Taehyungs sister and Jimins soulmate.

" Jimin go change, we are heading to my home." Jimin looked at Jungkook suddenly. They were going. That too a lot far away from here. His eyes started brimming thinking about leaving this place that was his home since he opened his eyes.

🌨️

"Jimin, don't cry dear. You are going to live with your husband. It's your home. Look at Jin staying with us, like that you will also have to live with your husband. Don't be like this."

" But Jinnie's parents are literally staying at our neighborhood village mom. I'm going to Seoul." Jimin whined sniffling. It's been a few minutes since Jin and his mother was trying to console Jimin who was crying rivers.

A knock was heard on the door and in came Namjoon. He sat near Jimin and took his small hands in his. The smaller was looking at his lap still sniffling from time to time.

"Jiminie do you know how much happy your hyung is? Not just me, everyone. You are the most luckiest one in this village to get married to such a person like Jungkook. You can come here anytime you want.  hyung and Jinnie will come see you at  every chance we get. Do you understand?" Namjoon asked looking at Jimins tear smeared face.

" You promise to visit me every month?" Jimin asked in his tiny voice making Jin and his mother coo.

"Yes dear we will. Now get ready" Jin said.

After Namjoon left Nayeon came in and hugged Jimin crying. She was really sad. Her soulmate was going far away from here. She had promised Jimin that she will soon come and study there with Jimin because Taehyung was going to enroll her in college. That felt like a relief to Jimin.

"Jimin. You are now someone's wife. Love their family as your own and be kind to everyone Jimin. Take care of Jungkook. I'm sure he will look after you good." Jin said kissing Jimins head. He packed Jimins bag and led him outside.

🌨️

"Are you my jiminies husband?" Little Beomgyu asked Jungkook with his round curious eyes. Jungkook pinched his cheeks and nodded his head in agreement.

"Are you taking my Jiminie with you?"
Jungkook felt a teeny tiny bit territorial when the boy said my Jiminie two times. He felt like teasing the boy. But he was just playing. He don't even know Jimin yet. How can he just claim Jimin was his only? He feels like he will know him in the future. Now he can only promise that he will respect him as his wife.

"Yes I'm taking MY Jiminie with me." Beomgyu pouted more, widening his eyes. He frowned.

"Jiminie is mwine. He plays with me everyday."

"No. He is not yours anymore. And he is going to play with me from now on." Jungkook was having too much fun until he saw the boys lips wobbling and eyes welling up.

"EOMMA!!! APPA!!! This uncle is bwad. He said he is going to play with Jiminie from now onwards and Jiminie is his, not mwine." The boy started wailing and Jungkook started sweating. Namjoon and Taehyung came inside the house, they were having a conversation outside when they heard the outburst. Little Beomgyu ran to his dad hugging his legs.

Jin and Jimin heard beomgyus complain even before reaching there. Jimin blushed red hearing his husband competing with a kid telling he was his. Nayeon  wiggled her brows at Jimin. Jimin pushed her to the side annoyed.

Jin came to Jungkooks rescue after seeing the poor boy nervous and stuttering.

"It's alright beomie. Jiminie is still going to play with you. isn't it Jiminie? Uncle was just joking." Jin said in an understanding voice to his child. It made Beomgyu calm down a bit. He looked at Jimin, for his answer.

"Rweally?"

"Yes beomie, uncle is always going to play with you."
Jungkook can finally wipe his sweat. Everyone laughed at him and he gave them a sheepish grin telling he was just joking.

Jungkook took Jimins luggage and walked outside with his own bag. Jimin hugged everyone and cried for sometimes. With hesitance he went towards Jungkook. Everyone led them to Jungkooks rent car.
He didn't know how to open the door. Jimin had never been inside such a car. Everything about jungkook was new to him. Even the way his husband looked in his ripped jeans and hoodie was new to him. It felt like the men he saw inside the magazine came out in real life.

Jungkook came for his rescue and opened the door like a gentle man. After securing Jimin inside, he closed the door.

Jimin waved at everyone when Jungkook started the engine and drove away. Namjoon was holding back his tears till now. Now he was finally letting those tears fall freely. Now he can only hope that Jungkook takes care of his little brother.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...

Finally Jungkook took his chick with him to Seoul...