♪Her♪

"You know. Sneaking is not nice. Especially if you are invading others privacy." Jisoo jumped in place. Her heart thumping now with nerves going frantic. What would she speak out as an explanation?

Turning around she was met with a piercing gaze on her that could slice right through her body. It was hard to maintain eye contact.

"I- I was just curious. N-nayeon said you paint. I w-wanted to see them. I am sorry for-"

" It's alright. Please don't repeat this. You have given the left side of the house for a reason. You can explore that as much as you want." Jisoo was suddenly feeling really bad for coming here. It was her fault anyways. She bit her lips while playing with her fingers.

Taehyung looked at what she was wearing. His eyes lingering on the curve of her body, the swell of her chest, finally at her mouth that was being gnawed at by her teeth. He clenched his jaw, diverting his eyes from her godly figure.

(Jisoo is wearing white)

This was the billionaire Agust D's daughter and the millionaire Jeon Jungkooks only sister he was ogling right now. He felt like he was doing something forbidden.

"Come with me." Jisoo raised her head in surprise. Nevertheless she followed the male towards a door inside his room which she haven't noticed before.

The door opened showing a wooden stairway. They both took the stairs to whatever was upstairs.

Jisoo gasped in tiny when she saw a room finally that was filled with paintings.

There were fields, cattles, rivers. All kinds of nature on his canvas. She looked each one of them in awe. Her face morphing into wonder and all sorts of admiration for each and every painting. Suddenly she tried to imagine a Taehyung wearing a bandhana painting with utmost concentration. She would love to watch that all day long.

Taehyung watched her every move from the corner.

One thing he can say is that, no one had ever looked at his paintings the way jisoo was looking.

"Is this a real place? " Taehyung looked at the confused face of jisoo. She was genuinely curious about this one piece.

"Yes." Taehyung walked towards her to look at the painting. Her natural fruity scent invading his nose. His nose clogging up with her womanly scent. Jisoo was a distraction he had never acquainted before.

"Where is this place then?" It was a picture of a hill top with a cherry blossom on top of it. We can see the vast land of their village from the top of it.