♪Jimin's Big Bulky Toddler♪

Jimin was lying on his bed on his stomach swaying his legs back and forth. Jimin felt so happy spending his time with his family. He didn't know he missed them this much. Jungkook never made him feel like he missed anything.  Jungkook was still catching up with his now brother in law.

Jisoo after an argument settled with Jimins mother in her bed. She refused when Jin offered their bed room. But she had no heart to let the pregnant Jin to be uncomfortable.

Jungkook opened Jimins bedroom to see his baby on the bed playing on Jungkooks phone. Ever since he discovered that game he would start playing it soon when Jungkook comes home.

Jungkook back hugged Jimin, lying on him. Jimin groaned from Jungkooks weight.

"You are heavy Jungkook, move aside." Jimin said in a whine.

"Jungkook? I'm 26 and you are only 20 you should literally call me hyung. What would people think? " Jungkook said in a playful serious tone.

"Hyung~ move aside." Jungkook smooched his cheeks and laid beside him.

"This room is hot Jimin." Jungkook started waving at him with his hands.

"Don't be so dramatic kookie. You have to experience sleeping in a room without air condition too." Jimin said still not leaving his eyes from the game where he was doing the hair of the Barbie doll carefully with purple sparkles.

" Will you stop playing and give attention to your husband? " Jungkook caressed Jimins cheeks.

"Your secretary called you earlier. But the call ended before I took it. You know the signal is bad here. And that Ryujin keeps messaging you. Why does she thinks it's all normal and keeps messaging my husband." Jimin looked at Jungkook with a pissed face. Jungkook took his phone from Jimin and read those messages but left them on read. Jimin smirked in victory. Jungkook is his and his only. Jimin laid his head on Jungkooks chest.

"She knows you are married to a beautiful doll and still she thinks she have a chance. " Jimin said giving a glare to Jungkook.

" No. Nobody stands a chance at this beautiful doll. My jealous little doll. " Jungkook held Jimin close and kissed his forehead. Jungkooks phone chimed and Jimin rolled his eyes at the name on the screen. "Miss Ryujin" it read.

Jungkook took the call and started clearing her doubts. Jimin don't like that girl one bit. He knew her intentions. In one of these days she will have a broken nose printed with his diamond covered ring finger.

He started nipping at Jungkooks jaw and pecked his cheeks a couple of times. Jungkook held his waist in a tight hold with one hand. Jimin continued his ministrations even though Jungkook gave him a warning look.

"Mmmmh~" Jimin moaned panting near Jungkooks ear. Jungkooks eyes widened.

"I will call you some other time Ryujin." Jungkook didn't give the girl time to talk more but cut the call.

Soon after he cut the call. Jungkook slapped Jimins butt and latter giggled unbothered.

"You are such a devil baby. What am I gonna do with this doll. After this summer, you are going to your new college Jimin. Study hard baby. I m only sad that we can't work out at night." Jungkook said with a sad sigh earning a slap from Jimin.

"I can sleep peacefully. And you are not getting me for the next couple of days, I want to rest my body. I can't wait to go college with Nayeon. I m so excited. " Jungkook pouted at Jimin.

Jimin gave a peck to Jungkooks lips to break the pout. The smaller took off his clothes and laid on Jungkooks chest in his panties. Jungkook squeezed the smaller more towards him. Jimin took his comfortable place by putting his legs on Jungkooks chest

"Not wearing clothes to bed have became a habit for my doll. Hmmm?"

Jungkook looked at Jimins face, every beautiful detail of Jimins face. He can't bear the thought of someone having his Jimin. He is Jungkooks. He can be dangerously possessive when it comes to what he loves. He is a little ansty thinking about leaving Jimin in a college that had many boys that would try to have a chance with Jimin. His fist clenched at that.

🌨️

Jimin freshened up early in the morning like old days. When he was in Jungkooks house, the room was so quite in the mornings. He couldn't distinguish whether it's morning or not.

Today he woke up by the chirping of the birds and cocking of the hen's. He was totally refreshed by a cold bath without the shower.

He went and gave a tight hug to Jin. He was so happy to come and stay at his home.

"Jiminie you are going to squeeze my baby." Jin said giggling.

" Where is hyung?"

"He went to the market to buy groceries. Go and wake your husband." Jimin nodded his head going to his room. He missed going to grocery shopping with his hyung at their village market. Hyung always buys him cotton candy. Jimin would go with him just to get that candy. Now he is missing all of it. But Jungkook is treating him like a baby. He wouldn't trade it for anything. Jimin never thought he would marry someone like Jungkook that too just seeing at the wedding. He not only thought that but for that person to be an inevitable part of his heart within a month.

"Get up Jungkook. We have to go hiking after breakfast." Jimin pinched Jungkooks nipples without any kindness getting an "aah" from the latter. Jungkook shot up from the bed frowning at his surroundings.

"What is this babe? Is this the way you wake me up. You used to kiss me while waking me up back at home." Jungkooks voice was deep in the morning. But the latter looked cute with his puffy face and pout. Morning hair in different places. Eyes half closed. Jimin pecked Jungkooks adorable nose and started to drag him out of bed.

"Come on let's get you bathed."

🌨️

"JIMIN! JIMIN? WHERE ARE YOU?"

Jimin ran towards their bathroom which is situated outside of their house by hearing the screams of Jungkook.

"What is it Jungkook? Why are you screaming?" Jimin was in a panic mode. He just left Jungkook to bath after filling up all the buckets with water for his husband.
Jimin witnessed a Jungkook covered with foam trying to reach him after opening the bathroom door. Jimin closed th bathroom door after seeing his foam covered naked husband.

"Baby. My eyes are burning. I need water." Jungkook cried. Although Jimin wanted to laugh. He brought a pot of water and cleaned Jungkooks face. Jimin wanted to coo at his big bulky husband with red teary eyes.

"This bathroom sucks baby. There is no space to stand. How do you guys manage without a shower and this ice cold water."

Jimin glared at him.

" Because some are not able to afford a bathroom looking like a hotel room. They are satisfied with what they have." Jimin stood there with both hands on his hips, glare directed towards Jungkook who gulped. He let out a nervous laugh at the chick.

"Baby. Please I will buy you that pink dress that you like from your game. Just help your hubby to bath." Jimin after seeing his husband's fake Innocence nodded his head weighing the outcome.

"This will be the last. Don't embarrass me acting like a child. Jinnie was laughing hearing your screams." Jimin said taking a cup of water and pouring it on Jungkooks head. Jimin have never thought he would get a husband who looked like a mafia but can be a little toddler at times like these. Jungkook stood there like an obedient child even when Jimin was drying his hair with a towel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...

A short hurried chapter..