♪Actions Speak Louder Than Words♪

Jimin cut the carrots into thin slices after he was done with cucumber. A little away from him Hoseok was also in the process of cooking dinner.

He stirred the pot where the pork slices where being fried with the seasonings.

"I will check the door, it must be Yoongi." Hoseok said when they heard the security passcode alarm went off and Jimin nodded at him.

But his face morphed into sullen when Hoseok mentioned Yoongi and not Jungkook.

But in the next moment a pair of hands circled his waist and Jimin was about to scream in the beginning but that expensive cologne was his husband's own smell. Jungkook had his lips attached to Jimins neck and shoulders. The smaller turned around in Jungkooks hold with tears in his eyes.

This was the first time they were seperated after marriage. Jungkook attached their forehead together.

" I missed my chick so damn much." Jungkook said in a whisper against Jimins lips, ready to mouth at it.

"Hey hey nobody do make outs in my kitchen. You can continue this after dinner inside your room.  Kookah don't forget that your sister also lives in this house. What if she witness you?" Hoseok said with his hands placed on his hips like every time.

Jimin was red on his cheeks after abruptly pushing Jungkook from him.

"He is over dramatic. Don't mind him." Yoongi earned a light slap on his chest.

Jimin and jungkook barely touched the dinner that night. Jungkooks legs bouncing with impatience but they both managed to gulp down some food when hobi glared at them. He was giving side eyes to Jimin, his hands were itching to touch the smaller so bad. He had never prayed to God for a dinner to go this fast. Even the way Jimin chewed felt enticing to the older that his throat went dry at those godly lips.  Can someone simply chewing their food looks sexy? But to Jungkook, yes it does when it comes to Jimin.

Jungkook placed his left hand on Jimins thighs and started caressing it in between their dinner. Jimin stopped chewing only to squirm on his seat.  Jungkooks hands were slowly making their way inside Jimins skirt.

The younger pleaded with his eyes at Jungkook but to no avail. His husband had smirked and started drawing circles on his midthighs.

Jimin gulped down his food when hobi looked at him with his keen eyes. Because he was practically looking like a human tomato, feeling hot and bothered. Giving a sweet smile to hobi, he turned towards his husband with this teeth clenched hard. But did Jungkook waver. No way. He wants to touch his chick and if it means this is the only way. He would do just that.

Soon after they reached their room, Jimin was being kissed on the wall without a break.

Jimin had no time to ask his husband's two day trip events but the older was all over him.

"Next time I will take you with me Jimin. I don't think I can sleep without you in bed " Jungkook said after placing Jimin on the bed.

"I missed you too kookie." The smaller encircled Jungkooks neck when the latter was busy kissing his collar bones. Jimin doesn't need to hear the word miss you from Jungkook cause he already know it from his husband's actions that how much Jungkook had missed him actually. The older was desperate. Desperate to have Jimin close to his skin as possible.

Jungkook didn't give no room to speak but again attached his lips to the smallers who allowed his husband to do whatever he desired on his body.  Everything he owned was Jungkooks. Be it his heart or his body.

🌨️

Jisoo got inside the truck after waving at a pouty Beomgyu. The smaller had liked the new noona a bit lot after playing with her.