Part 15: His Arrival

I hurled back into the toilet, Mia was knelt beside me holding my hair as she was stroking my back.

"That's it, get it allll out" she comforted me, tying my hair up into a messy ponytail that did the job then went back to stroking my back. I rested my head on the toilet seat, unable to respond or raise my head I was so dead.
"Been a fun night though, huh?" She giggled to me, which made me do the weakest smile ever.

"Mhm" is all I could actually spit out.

"How about we... get you home, order us and the kids a takeaway. I'm feeling a Chinese but not the one in the village, that killed me"

"Good morning!" I went up behind Clem who was eating breakfast at the breakfast bar, I then surprised her by tickling her. She dropped her spoon into her cereal as she broke out into laughter, trying to wriggle me off her.

"Stop!" She laughed, shaking her little body. I let out a little chuckle, pecking her on the cheek. I peered over to the empty stool, where Vincent normally sat. I raised an eyebrow to myself, quickly scanning the kitchen.

"Where's Vincent?" I questioned her, on my way to make a cup of coffee for myself and Hannibal, who was supposedly snoozing still.

"He's gone to work" she informed me, chewing her cereal while swinging her legs that didn't touch the floor.
"He told me to tell you" she added on, going to get another spoonful. I glanced over at her then the coffee machine, preparing two cups.

"Hm, okay.." I mumbled back to her, stretching a little.
"So, I heard there's a fair around. After I finish work, how about we head over there?" I smiled over at her. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as glee took over hee face. She frantically nodded her head over at me since she had a mouthful, which made me smile over at her.
"Okay, okay. Sounds like a plan" I took the cups and was about to go up to my room. After I took two steps forwards, Hannibal revealed himself from the door frame. He had dressed himself back into his pants, belt and shirt but didn't do his first two buttons. Both our eyes laid on each other, a smile slowly forming on mine then his.

"Good morning" he subtly spoke to me, still in his morning voice. I titled my head over at him, handing out his coffee cup towards him even though I know to him it'll taste like burnt shit - which is what coffee literally is.

"Morning" I chimed back to him, taking a sip from my coffee cup. He then turned his head over at Clementine, who gave him a wave since she was still eating. He sat himself next to her, placing his cup delicately down.

"Good morning to you too" he directed to Clem. She finished her mouth and spoke back.

"Hello" she smiled, which Hannibal gave a subtle smile back to her. I was on the opposite side of the breakfast bar, leaning on the counter as I watched over their talk.
"I didn't see you come in" she pointed over to the front door, still swaying her legs. Hannibal glanced over at me, seeing my awkward expression while slurping on the coffee to fill the awkward silence. He then turned over back to her, clicking his tongue while placing his elbow on the counter.

"That is because I didn't want to disturb you or your brother" he informed her. I mean, half truth half lie.

"Okay Clem, get upstairs time to get you ready for your club" I told her, adjusting my brushed hair. She hopped off her stool, Hannibal assisted her getting onto the ground and then she skipped over to the stairs, leaving Hannibal and i alone. I grabbed her empty bowl, attempting to not make eye contact with him since I felt his eyes follow me but I'll allow it. I placed it into the sink then sat myself down beside him, finally looking up at him.

"How'd you sleep?" I questioned him, facing my body towards him as he did with me. He sipped his coffee before speaking to me, slicking back his natural hair.