"Her and Anakin were taken to the outer-rim." Y/n answers "I'm not sure when they'll be back."

Cal sighs "Damnit." He mumbles in an upset voice.

"Wheres Master Tapal?" Y/n asked curiously as she closed the book.

"In a meeting, he said he would find me after for some training." Cal explains while grabbing one of the many books Y/n had, and flipping it open "How come you're reading up on combat moves?" He asks.

Y/n smiles slightly "I'm hoping it'll help me get better." She says "Especially since I never was a youngling, or a Padawan."

Cal opens the book and begins flipping through the pages "I mean your technically a Padawan now, right?" He asks.

"No, I'm only learning how to train with the force. But I wont be a jedi." Y/n explains "Once Master Yoda is satisfied with my training, I suspect I'll return to Alderaan."

Cal looks up "Do you miss Alderaan?" He asks closing the book.

Y/n smiles and nods "Of course I do." She says "It's my home."

"What do you miss most about it?"

The question makes Y/n grin "I miss my brother, jokingly bullying me in the mornings when I woke up late." She says.

Cal smiles "You have a brother?" He asks.

Y/n grins with a nod "Yes, not by blood, but he's the closest to family I've got." She explains "And Padmè of course."

"Senator Amidala?" Cal asks "You know her? Like personally?"

"She's been one of my closest friends for a long time." Y/n says "Soon enough if she marries my brother, she'll technically be my sister."

Cal tilts his head "She's with your brother?" He asks, now even more interested.

Y/n nods "It took them long enough." She jokes with a smile "They both were head over heels for each other, but neither of them would it admit it."

Cal laughs "Well that sounds fun." He says in amusement "Did you play matchmaker?" He asks.

"Oh it was!" Y/n says fondly "And of course I played matchmaker, it was perfectly set up for me to do so. My bestfriend and my brother!"

"I have gotta hear about all the mischievous stuff you did." Cal says eagerly.

Y/n raises a brow "Who says I did anything mischievous?" She asks jokingly.

"Who wouldn't take that opportunity to be mischievous?" Cal asks leaning back in his seat.

Y/n lets out a laugh looking to the entrance of the library as Master Tapal walked in, she smiles "I'm pretty sure your master is looking for you." She says nodding her head in the directly of the door.

Cal looks back "Awe crap." He mumbles watching as his master walked over.

"Cal, what have I said about bothering the queen?" Master Tapal lightly scolds.

Y/n smiles and shakes her head "He's not bothering me." She quickly says "And please call me Y/n." She adds. Being called Queen seemed so formal, and now wasn't the time to be formal.

Master Tapal looks at Y/n "Are you sure? He can be quite......curious at times."

Y/n waves her hand "Curiosity never killed me." She says with a laugh.

Cal crosses his arms "I'm right here." He says, "And I was only asking her where Ahsoka was." He adds.

"You could've asked me that." Master Tapal says looking to his young Padawan.