"What did I say about apologizing?", she asked cheekily, and Riddle could only look away from her and blush furiously. He couldn't believe what he had just done! The redheaded girl laughed boisterously at his reaction, and Riddle found himself smiling, and soon laughing loudly as well for no particular reason. The two ended up laughing so hard that they had to cling to each other to stay upright. When they eventually calmed down, the two were left gazing into each other's eyes once more, expressions alight with happiness.

"So... did you mean what you said earlier? About being there for me?", Riddle asked softly, looking down shyly. Cassandra grinned wolfishly at him, and swiftly pinned him to the ground. Riddle yelped, and his face burned red at the look in Cassandra's eyes.

"Always and forever, little Queen.", she whispered huskily in his ear, and after leaning up to place a chaste kiss on her lips, Riddle smiled softly.

"Call me Riddle.", he asked softly, and Cassandra's grin softened into a small smile.

"Riddle... ", she purred, testing the name on her tongue, before leaning down to kiss the gray eyed boy passionately. The two laid there, making out in the wake of disaster, tongues intertwined and hands in each other's hair. Because of this, they failed to notice the rapidly approaching figures in the distance.

"They're over here, professors!", Trey yelled out, pointing to the small dirt crater in the ground that had been created by the forceful removal of several rose bushes. Crewel and Trein were following close behind, shocked looks on their faces as they came to a stop and observed the damage.

"My word!", Trein yelled with wide eyes. He had never seen a place in such a state of disarray. Cater stood a bit behind him, phone out and eyes just as wide.

"I'll say.", he agreed, his phone's flash going off as he took a picture of the garden. Trein glared at him.

"What?", Cater asked, confused. Trein grumbled under his breath and shook his head.

"Kids these days... ", the aging professor mumbled. While they had been talking, Trey had finally looked down into the crater and was now staring down at it with a red face and a thousand yard stare. Cater noticed this and walked over to him.

"Hey, what are you... oh.", the orange haired boy started, before he noticed that his dorm head and girlfriend lay in a liplock within the ditch. He raised his phone to take a picture again, and Trey pushed his phone down, not even bothering to look at his friend. Cater didn't protest, too shocked by the scene before him to bother.

Riddle and Cassandra broke away from each other, both smiling at the other lovingly, but were soon shocked into sitting back up with the call of a mischievous voice.

"Hey lovebirds, you two doing okay down there?!", the familiar, purr-like voice of Che'nya called out. Cater and Trey jumped away from him, startled by his abrupt appearance. Riddle scrambled to sit upright, blushing furiously; Cassandra, however, was already sitting Indian style and smiling up at her other boyfriend smugly.

"Never better!", Cassandra responded sarcastically with an eyeroll. After standing up, she turned back to Riddle and held a hand out to him.

"Can you stand?", she asked kindly. Riddle took her hand and began to push himself up.

"I think so- ahh!", he started to say uncertainly, only to have his doubt proven not to be displaced when his legs gave out and he began to fall forward.

"Easy!", Cassandra yelled, letting Riddle brace himself against her. The two looked at each other with loving expressions.

"Let's get out of here and try not to fall on our faces, shall we?", the golden eyed girl said, and Riddle nodded before he squealed cutely and was hoisted up into Cassandra's arms bridal style.