67

Aurora

"He's going to be fine," My dad said holding my hand "Asia will too"

I didn't realize when my auntie and dad came into the room that they were both covered in blood, apparently, Kaito had brought his fair share of men. According to auntie, it was about 30 men that she, my dad, and Sante had handled. Including the guards that weren't killed. Auntie's gut was right when she said something was wrong, one of the guards had been shot and Daichi had his phone, he had sent the confirming text but it was spelled wrong. Everyone knew how my auntie was so a wrong text message alerted her.

Sante had taken a few bullets but was okay, I didn't even notice I had gotten grazed on my stomach but was fine, it felt like a burn at most. In Matteo's office, it wasn't enough room for the tigers and they had to stay outside by his desk, which was a good thing. They had attacked one of Kaito's men which alerted Asia, she came out and finished the guy off.

It was a lot of guards who had got injured and I felt useless just sitting here "I can help"

"You need to sit down," My auntie said "You have done your fair share of helping" She shook her head. "You should be in bed anyway."

"I don't want to leave until I see them"

"When did you and Marco get so close?" She asked

"W-We weren't." I shook my head "I don't think so at least. He always told me he didn't like me"

My auntie started laughing, like a real laugh and it made me look at her "That just means he loves you"

"Huh?"

She waved me off "Marco used to say that to me and Laila all the time. Either he would say 'stay away from me' or 'I don't like you'. It's how he expresses his weird love, but don't tell him I told you that."

"I thought you guys hated each other?"

"We do!" She looked at me crazy "He tried to kill my man the hell"

"Speaking of Sante, do you want to go check on him?"

She shook her head "I want to make sure Asia's okay first"

"Matteo should be arriving soon," My dad said "They landed not too long ago"

I nodded my head and saw the doctors coming out of the room Asia, I was about to stand up but just decided it wasn't worth the fight. "How is she?" My dad stood up.

"She's fine, in and out just patched her up. She's on some painkillers and asking for Mr.Moretti"

My auntie patted my shoulder and smiled at me "I told you she would be fine, and Marco? How's he doing?"

"We removed the bullets, he is going to have some nerve damage to his spinal but he should be fine."

"I'm going to get Aurora a wheelchair," My auntie said and walked off.

"Mommy?" I looked over seeing one of the guards coming in with Enya.

I looked at him "I'm sorry, she insisted on seeing you. She said she would tell the boss."

Enya came over hugging me and I hugged her back, her shoulders were shaking and I knew she was crying "Everything's okay now baby"

"Everything was so loud" She pulled away from me and I wiped her eyes "Shiro got hurt."

"What?" I looked at the guard

"He got shot but he'll be fine. It didn't get him too bad, we got him patched up."

"You were so brave and did so well Enya" I held her face and kissed her forehead.

"Is auntie okay?"

"She's fine, we're about to go see her now if you want to come." My auntie came over with a wheelchair and my dad helped me stand up. I held my stomach feeling a bit of pain but knew I was fine.