30

Aurora

Matteo had dropped me off at work this morning then came back to get me for lunch

Matteo had dropped me off at work this morning then came back to get me for lunch. Though I couldn't walk well I was feeling good and motivated for the work day. I got a lot of work done and even went a head to start on tomorrow's reports so I could leave early and be with my man even longer.

Occasionally thoughts of my auntie would slip into my head and I would get sad or angry. I was confused and just wanted to figure out what was going on.

I got up closing my office door and went back to sit down. I pulled my phone out and went to Babu's number. I called him and it rung for a second before he picked up.

"hal kulu shayin ealaa ma yurami?" (Is everything alright?)

"naeam , 'aradt faqat altahaduthu." (Yes, I just wanted to talk)

"'araa , fi 'ayi waqt tughadir aleimla?" (I see, what time do you get off work?)

"yumkinuni muqabalatuk fi ghudun saea" (I can meet you in a hour)

"jayid , sa'ursil lak aleunwani." (Good, I'll send you the address)

I hung up the phone and sat back in my chair looking at the ceiling. "I'm excited" I smiled talking to myself.

I had texted Matteo not long after I got off the phone with Babu, letting him know that I didn't need him to pick me up. He bombarded me with questions but I just told him I had a meeting to get to.

And hopefully tonight when he finds out I lied he'll get angry enough to fuck me side ways again.

I stood outside the restaurant looking up at the sign. It was in Latin and was a very nice restaurant. I shook off my nerves and walked in.

A hostess came up to me and I smiled at her "Hi I'm here to meet-"

"He's waiting for you, I'll take you up"

She walked me to an elevator and we both got in, she pressed the top floor which was 8. She stepped back not saying anything and putting her hands behind her back.

The door opened and she motioned for me to go ahead of her. I stepped out onto a rooftop, then turned around watching the elevator doors close.