Bonus Chapter

Aurora

Enya chuckled before she read the looks on all our faces. Then she shook her head "No"

My grandpa hugged her tightly and she let out one of the most painful cries I've ever heard. I started crying for her and just feeling the loss of Gabriel, he was a great person and Enya did not deserve this.

I got up going over to her and pulling into a hug "Mommy please-" she cried screaming "I can't! I can't! I can't!" She held me tighter "He wasn't even supposed to go!" She cried harder. She just kept crying and screaming and the only thing I could do was just hold onto her.

I looked at my grandpa who just looked away from her, tears in his own eyes. I hugged her tighter and looked over at Matteo who was just looking at his hands.

I felt Enya go limp in my arms which shocked me a bit. I held her up "Grandpa?"

He looked over at me and grabbed her out of my arms. He carried her to her room and I followed behind him. I opened the door for him and he laid her on her bed.

"I'm gonna give the boys a bath," I said more to myself than him "She's gonna need them, I doubt she'll even want to get out of bed."

My grandpa wrapped his arm around me "I don't think there's much else we can do in this situation" he sighed in defeat.

"You should talk to her. I don't have a clue what she's going through. Anything I'll say would just be meaningless"

"She's going to lose her head Aurora," he said looking down at me "I don't know how long or how, but she will. I couldn't-I wasn't here for a while" he tapped his head.

"What do I do? Just let her go through it?" I shook my head "I can't let her go through that alone"

"We can be there for her but she'll go through this alone."

"Maybe she should stay with you for a while?" I shook my head, my baby could not go through this alone. She needed to be with someone who understands what she's going through. She needs support.

"I know you want to help her" he smiled at me "But Aurora. Trust me when I say the only thing we can do is just be there for her." He said as we both walked back to the kitchen.

I walked over to Matteo who was still beating himself up when Gabe came down last night saying he was going to go. Matteo tried to talk him out of it, but if Gabe was anything it was stubborn. Besides with Enya. He took his work seriously, that's part of the reason Matteo liked him and allowed him to date Enya.

I sat next to him and he pulled me in his lap "I should've-"

"There was nothing you could do son," Uncle Saif said "Either way it would've been bad"

"I think Enya would've been worst if it was Lail or Alonzo," Asia said and we all nodded in agreement.

"God that stupid selfless son of a bitch" Matteo said standing up and walking out.

"Is Alonzo okay?" I asked "Uncle Lail?"

"Physically yeah," She said "He won't talk to me, and Lail just picked Marco up. They couldn't hold him"

"Who was it?" I looked at my grandpa

"The feds, they got a tip" He looked at my uncle

"The Canadians," my uncle said then looked at me "Matteo isn't going to want to work so I'll stay here for a while"

I nodded my head "I'll help"

Enya