"Abhimanyu!"

Abhimanyu turned around at the sound of Akshara's voice coming from the bathroom. She was calling out to him. But why?

Was she ready to give in? Ready to throw the proverbial white cloth? Call it a truce?

Because if she was, he was more than ready to accept it. In fact, he had been thinking about doing so himself.

"Abhimanyu." Akshara called out to him again.

Abhimanyu got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom, slowly opening the door and stepping inside.

There he saw Akshara standing tall and bare in the bathtub looking like a sin, taunting him —ready to send him straight to hell.

"Towel please." Her voice was alluring, drawing him towards her.

Get a grip on your swimmers, Abhimanyu! She is just messing with your thoughts. Don't let her win

"Why couldn't you get it yourself?" Abhimanyu bit out, trying it remain calm, collected and composed.

"I...am all wet."

Yeah, like he didn't know that already. "Don't you think I don't know what you're doing." Abhimanyu grabbed the towel from the shelf beside the door and walked towards Akshara.

"And what is it that I'm doing?" She asked, innocently, staring at him, intently, her body suddenly feeling very hot.

Abhimanyu smirked at her, choosing not to answer and instead handing her the towel and walking straight out of the bathroom with the last ounce of self respect he had left.

~*~

Akshara stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a camisole and booty shorts, her hair damp and tangled from the shower. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, her eyes clashed with Abhimanyu.

Her breath hitched and he felt herself gulp, trying her hardest to not drool as she saw Abhimanyu walking up to her. He took his sweet, sweet time, seductively walking over to her, as his fingers played with the buttons of his shirt.

The man was a walking wet dream. And he was putting on a show, just for her.

Stripping.

Akshara gawked at him, eyes wide, jaw dropped to the floor as he opened the first two buttons of his shirt. Then the other two. Until finally, he removed his shirt, and flung it onto the ground, flexing his chiseled muscles for her.

His body was rock hard, and his abs —outlined perfectly. All six of them. The pants dipped low on his hip, the waistband of his underwear visible. Sexy. He looked so perfectly sexy. And hot. And deliciously scrumptious.

Control, Akshara. Control. He wants you to fold. He was you to beg for him. Don't give him that power. Control your hormones, her brain chastised her.

But in that moment, she was ready to go on her knees and beg for him. Screw the ego. Abhimanyu Birla was a sexy, sexy, beast and he knew it. And he was taking full advantage of it.

That sexy bastard.

Abhimanyu sauntered over to Akshara, just as Akshara felt herself overwhelmed by his mere presence. Akshara felt herself sigh, and a gasp escape her as she pressed her back against against the door frame.

Abhimanyu stared intently into her eyes, looking down at her with a glimmer of mischief as he leaned his forearm above her head, against the doorframe, closing the distance between them.

Code red! Code red! Akshara felt her nipples sticking out against her camisole just as she felt the sudden rush of dampness lining her underwear. Damn him! All he had to do was look at her with those sexy eyes and that hard body and now she was just a few seconds away from an orgasm.