The Beginning (Founding a Egg)

I do not OWN Ninjago or Spyro the Dragon. They are both own by their respective owners. The only thing that I own is my OC and the story plot.

Also in this story Cole's not afraid of dragons, but still is afraid of snakes and ghosts.

Note: My OC Cinder is a dragon, not a dragoness. Just to be clear on this to not confuse anybody.

—————————————————————————————

A long time ago, before anything have a name, there was a man. He was called The First Spinjitzu Master, and he was a mysterious man. Coming from a faraway land that no one but himself knows. He came to this land to create his own world. Going to a huge mountain in the middle of a vast sea, he created the four Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu. The four weapons are the Scythe of Quakes, the Shurikens of Ice, the Nunchucks of Lightning, and the Sword of Fire. He used the weapons to create the land known as Ninjago.

A couple of years later he have two sons, their names were Garmadon and Wu. He loved both of them, but soon after a few years he passed away. Leaving both sons to protect the weapons from the forces of evil. Unfortunately, the eldest son was bitten by a snake when he was young, which its venom started to corrupt him to the darkness of evil.

Soon, he wanted the weapons for his own deeds, but there was a cost. If anyone holds all four weapons at the same time, they'll be vaporized from existence. Both brothers fought to see who will win for the weapons. They clashed with the Weapons in their hands a nd a massive flash of lightning came down with a Bang, sending each brother away. Soon Wu was held down by Garmadon and knew he lost, but was saved when the protections on his kimono glow and blast his brother back. When Garmadon recover, he wasn't human anymore, he was a monster now. He glares at his brother and was about to charge towards him, when a portal appears below him and fells into the Underworld. When the portal was closing he promised that he'll get revenge and claim the Golden Weapons again for himself, and the portal soon closed.

Wu knew that his brother will come back with the aid of the Skulkin, and so, took each weapon to a location far away from each other. Marking each location on a map, he went to an old friend and ask to hide the map. His friend agrees to hide it, and Wu left back to his father's monastery. Knowing that his brother will return, he'll need to find students to trained to become protecters of his Father's land. Not knowing that he'll have a student with a special gift to become one of his students.

——————————-40 Years Later————————

Lou paced back and forward, looking at the clock then the back at the door. He look around the hallway, hearing the screams from her as she was in labor. He was such a happy, but nervous man, knowing he'll be a father to his new child. His wife's friends and parents and his were here also, waiting for the labor to be over.

"Lou, don't overwork yourself by worrying. Lily will be ok, she wouldn't want to see you so worried"

"Sorry Wu" Said Lou, looking at the youngest son of the First Spinjitzu Master. Wearing a black kimono with white sleeves with letters of the Ninjago language on the right side of the torso. His white hair was starting to grow out, wearing a straw hat on top of it.

Lou knew that Wu was a good man. He was the one to help Lily with using her elemental powers over earth. He was also the one to help Lou to create a wedding ring for Lily, by asking Ray, Master of Fire and Maya, Master of Water to help. They both are blacksmiths that make weapons, tools, and armory.