Carnage leads Fubuki out of the room as they proceed to enter a hallway made of stone much like the Fubuki was in when she first woke with the blades going through her arms, the light were a little bit dim, both were making turns as the environment itself was making it have more of an ominous appearance, it felt like going through a haunted house or maze.

Fubuki was suddenly shoved into a small dark room with a light bulb spine at the center, Carnage tossed something next to Fubuki making the woman's eyes widen a little bit in confusion, 'A revolver?' Fubuki checked the chamber to see that it only had one bullet.

"Have fun." Carnage comments as the door automatically closes.

Fubuki watches the door in complete silence, 'What does he mean by that? Is he just simply expecting me to kill myself with the gun just by being locked in a room all day?' 

Fubuki just sighs in confusion as she rubs her temples, 'I give up. I'm just going to lay here and just sleep.'

Suddenly there was a small giggle within the room making Fubuki's eyes open in shock, place the gun on the cold ground, she slowly turned around to look behind her seeing pass the light, there was a little girl no older than 9, her body had red small traces of the carnage symbiote being shown even going over her clothes, the red symbiote traces was on her hands, forearms, cheeks, back, and the left eye.

Fubuki was feeling a cold chill running down her spine, she became speechless at the sight of the innocent soul being corrupted by the Carnage symbiote to the point of no return.

"Are you here to play with me? Carnage said that we would have lots of fun together." The child said with a smile that had a form of sadistic glee and happiness.

Fubuki couldn't even form words as she continued to look down at the little girl, sort of hidden in the shadows and showing in the light.

"We can have lots of fun by starting off with this cute boy right here." Suddenly the little girl went into the shadows again to drag a boy around the same age as the girl into the light for Fubuki to see.

James's eyes were starting to open as he found himself in an unfamiliar sight, he got to his knees as he looked at the elegant woman in front of him, "Who are you? Where am I? Where's my mommy and daddy?"

Fubuki looks down at her feet, 'What am I supposed to do?! My strength completely gone! My whole body aches! How am I supposed to get out of this?!' Fubuki's head continued to hang for a little before she could find the strength to look at James again, "Kid, slowly come to me and don't look back."

James's instincts got the better of him, he looked behind him which was a mistake on his part, he saw the eyes and smile of a girl who looked completely insane while letting out a cute little giggle that had a small echo to it.

The little girl grabbed James's head with a red clawed hand while grabbing his left arm with the other hand, Fubuki lunges forward to try to get James out of the little girl's clutches but felt a backhanded strike connect to her cheek making Fubuki hit the stone wall with a small thud making a few cracks in the process.

'W-what the h-hell! Carnage passes on the same strength levels as his to others weaker than him?! Even little kids!?' Fubuki mindset was all over the place, a series of questions were echoing in her head. This was something completely abnormal! Fubuki coughs out blood due to the hit. 'Think my jaw is a bit dislocated!'

A loud scream echoed in the room as Fubuki looked in front of her to see what was happening, her eyes twitched in horror at the sight before her.

James was bleeding out from where his hand use to be, blood was spraying out from the stump like a gardening hose, blood was showing from the little girl's mouth while showing a bloody smile, the little girl next bites a chunk of flesh out of Oliver's shoulder as blood was pouring out.

The screams of pain continue to echo in the room while Fubuki could only watch in horror, an indescribable fear clouding her mind as she starts to see the memories of the dead massacre of the Blizzard Group. Her ears were ringing like crazy as she gripping onto her own hair in frustration!

The little girl's laughter echoing in the room adding a mixture to the boy's cries and shouts of pain begging for the pain to stop, begging for the girl to stop hurting him, begging for her to stop eating him.

BANG!
.
.
.
.
.

The room fell silent as the loud bang echoed in the small room as there was a ringing noise that was messing with their hearing.

The hand that held the gun shook with shock, the barrel smoked as the weapon fell out of Fubuki's hand.

James with a bullet in the center of his head falls face-first to the ground. Dead.

Fubuki falls on her knees looking at the pool of blood that was Oliver's looking at her own reflection as well.

The little girl continued to only giggle at the wonderful sight before her, "Aw, you didn't want sweet James to suffer anymore. You could've used the bullet for yourself to take the easy way out but I guess it can't be helped but I'll still eat him anyway."

The little girl drags the dead body of James to the dark side of the room leaving Fubuki alone as she just simply goes to sit in a corner, hearing the sounds of the little girl still eating her happy meal, so she called it. While she continued eating she was next singing the itsy bitsy Spider very ominously while Fubuki began to bump her head back and forth on the wall slowly.

It was replaying in her mind over and over of what she had done, it was the very first time that she had taken an innocent life. That boy had a life ahead of him. Loving parents, possibly had brother or sisters but it was all taken away in an instant with a bullet.

What would Michael say if he saw what she had done?

What would everyone say?

Does she even deserve to go back home after what she had done?

So many things were going through her mind up to the point she just wanted to sink to the ground.

Three hours later the door opened once again, Fubuki was pulled to her feet, she didn't even resist in the slightest as Carnage continued to grasp her neck, "Did you have lots of fun?"

Fubuki remains silent

The little girl giggled in the darkness, "It was amazing seeing her reaction, she decided to put a bullet in the boy's brain, which tasted really good by the way. You should try it sometime, Fubuki."

Carnage laughs in amusement, "Glad someone in here had lots to talk about. Heading to the next room. Have a good night, kiddo."

"Bye-bye." The little girl waved in the dark as the door automatically closed leaving her alone nibbling on the bones.