2. Nightmares again

Fubuki was waiting for her husband to get back home, she had arrive at the apartment at 30 minutes after she had sent him a voice-mail saying that she'll be home soon.

She was currently watching TV with her mask off. There was news reports of herself saying that there was a new spider in town called Spider-blizzard. The news reporters were questioning about Spider-man taking on prodigies to fill in the next roll of being a hero since he was still banned from the Hero Association. People were still admiring his courage about continuing to being a hero while others were calling him a fraud like always.

Fubuki hears the door opening to her left as she got up from the couch to see who entered and it was Spider-man.

"Honey, I'm home." Spider-man announced.

Fubuki snorts, "You've always wanted to say that huh."

"You know it." Spider-man walks over to hug her as Fubuki kisses the top of his head.

Both of them depart as Spider-man was now looking at Fubuki's spider-suit, "Gotta say babe, you fit that costume nicely."

"Thanks. I had an amazing day."

"I know I've heard on your voice-mail. How'd it feel swinging for the first time?"

"It was magnificent. I can see why you like doing it so much."

"I know right." Spider-man winced a little bit when he felt a pressure on his nose, on instinct he nearly pinched his nostrils but realized he had his mask on.

"You ok?" Fubuki asked as she placed her hands on her hips while making a head tilt.

"Mostly."

Fubuki sighs, "Let me see."

Spider-man removed his mask as Fubuki's eyes widen a bit when she sees Michael's nose to starting to bleed a little bit. Fubuki not saying a word when to the bathroom to get some tissue for his nose, both of them were sitting on the couch as Michael was pressing the tissue on his bloody nostrils, "So what caused that to happen?"

"Oh I was distracted by my homepage wallpaper of you. Crashed into a building in the process."

Fubuki rolls her eyes at the short explanation, he was pretty much saying that he can be easily distracted with anything related to her, this guy was such a klutz but an adorable klutz at that. One of the reasons why she married him, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Continue loving me until the end of time." Michael replied childishly.

Fubuki giggled at that response, "I can easily do that."

Fubuki wanted to watch a movie since Michael was already home for the rest of the night. What they had decided to watch for tonight was a horror movie, Child's Play (1988). A classic horror film. This was one of Michael's personal favorite horror films since he was a kid. Fubuki's never really heard of this film before but Michael knows she'll definitely enjoy it.

Currently they were nearly at the end when Chucky was headless on the ground while he commanded the rest of his remaining body to kill everyone in the room but was shot in the heart, he said the last quote before he died,"Hi I'm Chucky. Want to play?" Using his voice within the first sentence was his own but for the second he used to the kids voice to give it a bone chilling vibe.

The end credits roll as Fubuki and Michael turn off the TV.

"Man I feel really bad for Andy. He'll never get over this." Fubuki replied in a sad tone.

"Yeah, but if you watch the other sequels you'll see how he progresses with his trauma. But besides that what'd you think?"

"It was actually really good." Fubuki smiles at Michael, "Chucky was your first horror movie character that you were afraid of?"