21. Spider-man Meets Old Friends

It had taken a while to clean up the apartment but Fubuki was just simply still traumatized and shocked after what had happened.

She didn't even do anything at all for the entire day, she just sat there in a complete daze and was a mess.

Cleaning up the blood from the bedsheets, the floors, fixing the dent, and taking a shower to wash off the dried blood.

After finishing up all of that she just laid in bed with Rover by her side until the next day came.

Fubuki stared up at the ceiling, she hadn't had any good sleep last night at all. The curtains were blocking the sunlight.

Fubuki let's out a sigh, "What am I going to say? 'Hey Spider-man, sorry I couldn't visit you yesterday because I was raped by your enemy and he killed our baby for his own amusement. Oops, sorry.' That's extremely terrible and horrible. Just like me, go figure. Way to go, Fubuki."

Fubuki grabs her phone to check what time it was, it was 9:38 am. "I just want to keep staying in bed, I don't even want to be outside at this point but what the hell."

Fubuki sits up as she rubs her eyes, "Web-head is probably going insane just by being completely bored in a hospital bed, eating plain hospital food. Fuck it. I don't give an absolute damn if Carnage is a man of his word, I just want to see my husband."

~~~

Michael was indeed losing his absolute mind being stuck in this hospital.

The plain hospital food was shitty but it was enough to get him back up to full health. His appearance was recovering a little more quickly than usual, the bandages were removed from his body as the burns were now fading away starting to looks like his old self except for the scars on his cheeks and the rest of his body.

He was thankful enough that he didn't look like an avocado who had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado, or Freddy Kruger who faced fucked a topographical map of Utah, a face with the stuff of nightmares like a testicle with teeth.

A voice through the speaker announced that Spider-man had a visitor, if that was alright with him.

Spider-man had guessed that it was probably Fubuki, he decided to answer that it was all right with him. The line was cut short after.

The nurse had knocked on the door before she opened it slowly to see Spider-man, "Mr. Spider-man, your visitor is here. He says he claims to be an old friend of yours."

'Maybe it's probably Mumen Rider.' Spider-man thought to himself before he fully give the ok once again, "Bring him in." He replied as he closed his eyes indicating that he only wanted to listen.

The nurse nodded as she fully opened the door as the man walked into the room whereas the nurse left the room giving the two of the them some privacy.

"Hey, Web-head. Been a long time since we've seen each other. Normally I wasn't supposed to included in this story but a certain author thought it was a good to bring me along for the ride."

A voice like that was easily recognizable to Spider-man making him groan in complete annoyance, "Oh God I know that voice."

"I know right. The author of this story and yourself mentioned me in the first Spider-man x One Punch Man story in chapter 4 and when you were at the Hot Springs."

Spider-man sighs, "Nice to say that you haven't changed one bit, Deadpool."

"