32. I'm In Hell

A bright light slowly began to filter into the dark room. A still silence permeated the room as its only occupant inside began to stir. Breaking the silence, a rhythmic beeping ticked off the heartbeats of its patient. Various tubes and machines stemmed off from the body that lay in an immense bed in the shadows of the room.

Fubuki struggled to wake despite the lethargic condition of her body. Breaking through the heaviness of chemical induced sleep, came an echoing sound, bringing Fubuki to rouse herself out of the darkness.

Dragging her eyelids up, Fubuki blinked back the misty fog of drowsiness that clouded her vision. Fighting the urge to allow her eyes to fall shut, the feeling of disorientation overwhelmed her senses, as the room seemed to spin around her. After a minute, the room began to settle down and Fubuki looked around at her surroundings.

The machines continued to beep and hum, slightly annoying the female wall-crawler as she struggled to sit up in the bed. Pulling her arms beneath her, Fubuki stifled a moan as her body exploded in pain from her movements and her head swelled from vertigo. Unable to summon the strength to sit, Fubuki collapsed back to the pillow and painted in exhaustion.

Her body felt like she had been hit head on by a semi truck. A dull ache radiated through her body as Fubuki pulled her limbs close to her body in a vain attempt to block out the pain and rolled onto her side.

'What the hell?'

Fubuki gathered her strength to take out the needle from forearm which was also connected to an IV. She uses the light to see that her forearms which had faded vertical scars on them, no doubt healed from the blades that impaled them. Fubuki was only wearing a hospital gown even underneath, she had underwear and a bra.

'How long was I out for?' Fubuki thought to herself as she heard the metal door begin to open automatically.

"-The itsy bitsy Symbiote walks through the door, looking for the little girl to rip out her hair~ hahahahahahaha."

Fubuki rolls her eyes at that horrible song, "Oh great, if it isn't Red-velvet Cake."

Carnage grinned as his black sharp teeth were showing, he decided to return a sarcastic remark, "Wow, great work on the nickname, Bob-cut."

"Don't make fun of my hair, asshole!"

"It's hard not, you look like you have a helmet on your head."

"Shut up!" Fubuki tried to lunge forward at Carnage but unfortunately due to her weakened body she just simply fell on the cold ground, "Damn it all."

"At least you made an effort." Carnage comments while crossing his arms in amusement, "But we know I'm way above you in terms of strength. I can easily crush you and Spider-man's skulls like a grape."

"Once I'm back to full health, we'll see about that, Kasady."

"I'm not Cletus Kasady, not anymore. I'm my true self now. I'm-"

"I don't care about your introduction, you dumbass." Fubuki mumbled to herself on the floor. She struggled to get up but the blood loss from her arms took a toll on her.

Something clasped around Fubuki's neck. Fubuki gasped as she tried to remove it but it was too durable, "W-what is this?! A collar?!"

"Made out my symbiotic blood." Carnage replied as he tugged the red web making Fubuki yelp and grunt, "Now be a good little dog and come on, there are so many special rooms that are in store for you."

Fubuki struggled to get up to her feet but was barely able to stand up at all, she knew that she would have to give in to whatever Carnage had in store for her, whatever the special room were she knew that they weren't going to be good. With Carnage's level of insanity and evil, they were no doubt going to be absolute hell on earth. Fubuki just had to be strong, she just had to.